Pacific Organic Low Sodium Vegetable Broth uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY PACIFIC #13 in Soup & Broth

Pacific® Organic Vegetable Broth Low Sodium.

USDA organic. see more...

• What's the difference between their vegetable broth and vegetable...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this brand how long does it last if you don't us...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this brand? How does it compare to Swanson?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Arlington, TX
This is the best vegetable broth I've ever used! Me and my husband are vegetarian and we love to use this vegetable broth in all of our soups! Our favorite soup is a black bean and cabbage soup, so yummy! I also use this broth to simmer veggies in on the stove. If I don't make my own vegetable broth I will always buy this brand!
RosaMaria P.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Environmentalist Expert
This broth is the best broth you can even enjoy by just drinking. I would buy it again and I have. It's healthy especially the low sodium and vegan one. It's a little pricey but it's worth the wait & sale or just buying it at your local store.
I mix it up in soups or a warm drink/ meal. The ideas and possibilities are endless.
Yasmine I.
Yasmine I.
I love the taste of this vegetable broth! The fact that it is low sodium allows you to add your own salt to the dish that you are making. Sometimes I feel like the carrot juice they use in it is a little too overpowering. But other than that, great buy. And definitely recommend for holiday soups and dishes!
J G.
J G.
This brand in general is very high quality and reliable. However I do not like the taste of thus broth for some reason. I think it is because I really LOVE my salt and need it to enhance the simple foods I cook. I prefer to use vegetable bullion cubes over this. But gave it 4 stars for quality.
daisy a.
daisy a.
Burien, WA
My family and I have recently started to live a healthy lifestyle and this just has all the things I'm looking for in food. It's organic. It's vegan. It has low sodium. Is a reasonable price. And I can put it in a lot of food like soup, dips, bread, have it on its own. Plus my family loves it.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Dallas, TX
I use this to make soup and to sauté vegetables in. It's a great value for an organic product. It isn't the tastiest broth ever though, I do add a decent amount of seasoning to make it taste better but I guess that's expected with a low sodium broth. It's a staple in my cabinet for sure.
kimber k.
kimber k.
Savannah, GA
Environmentalist Expert
This is priced exactly the same as leading brands in my local grocery store. I always buy this brand, because of the natural ingredients. The chicken broth is great for my turkey meatballs. I would highly recommend this to someone looking for healthier choices for their meals.
Selina R.
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
I actually buy this all the time. My husband and I are vegans so we use this instead of putting oil into the pan. It actually tastes and makes the food so much tastier. I got all the time in my local grocery store. It's much much better then other brands that I have tasted.
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Mission viejo , CA
I think this is great because it cuts down on prep time but adds so much flavor to any dish. Of course you can use it for soup but I also use it for rice or pasta. The extra flavor really boosts the pasta. I also love it because you can find it at almost any grocery store.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
This is my go to broth. Not everyone in my family is vegetarian, but this broth is so delicious they don't even know. I buy mine at Sprouts. I use this the most in the fall time when lots of veggies are seasonal for yummy soups. I defiantly recommend this to others.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Is this still good even with the low sodium?
Lane M.
Lane M.
Green Bay, WI
This product is tasty and rich in flavor. I use it as a stock for homemade pho soup paired with rice noodles. Nutritious and healthy.
Jeanette S.
Jeanette S.
Is this flavor close to chicken broth? Or does it have to be flavored? I have a lot of vegetarian friends and I don't want the food to taste bland
Keana W.
Keana W.
Does this give any nutritional value?
Liana S.
Liana S.
Alton Bay, NH
Is this flavor as good as the chicken?