Pacific Organic Low Sodium Vegetable Broth uploaded by Amy S.Pacific Organic Low Sodium Vegetable Broth uploaded by Maria V.Pacific Organic Low Sodium Vegetable Broth uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY PACIFIC

Pacific® Organic Vegetable Broth Low Sodium.

USDA organic. see more...

• What's the difference between their vegetable broth and v...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this brand how long does it last if you ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this brand? How does it compare to Swanson?3 Answers
Georgette J.
Slidell, LA
This is one of the better vegetable broths out there. I usually prefer to make my own broths, but this is a wonderful substitute when you do not have the time or resources to make your own. Much more flavorful than other brands. I will continue to buy this brand of broths.
Amy S.
I love to use vegetable broth when I’m cooking. And it especially needs to be organic! This one is perfect because it’s also low sodium! It tastes just like the regular one, in fact it tastes just like chicken broth. But I use it so that my recipes are all vegetarian. I definitely recommend it!
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I love to keep this on hand at all times for all types of cooking like to maybe sometimes put it into a match potatoes for just a little bit of assign different taste or sometimes I like to put into some soup in the mix vegetable soup or sometimes if I making a pot roast I did the belittle bit in there oh no it's really great it's a great praise someone of those tables you just need to have in your cabinet
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love the Pacific organic low-sodium vegetable broth in my roasted butternut squash soup. I roasted butternut squash along with red peppers and onions and throw that along with the Pacific organic low-sodium vegetable broth into my vita mix for an incredibly thick and healthy soup.
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
I buy this every time I grocery shop for soups or stuffing! I'm a sucker for organic products as well as love the pacific brand in general as I buy hemp and soy milk by them. Low sodium is definitely a better health alternative as well
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I love Pacific broths, they have a great depth of flavor while using trustworthy ingredients. They are more expensive than most others, but worth the price. The vegetable broth is a great universal broth to keep in your pantry as you can use it in most anything.
Hannah A.
Really yummy product. I feel good eating this stuff as the sodium is low and its organic. It is also a great alternative to beef or chicken broth for any vegetarians / vegans. It is a bit pricey compared to other low sodium broths, but I feel it is valued better in quality.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Great find. I even just pour some in my mug for a scratchy throat. Not salty....makes great soups. Kicks up my recipes so nice. Not pricey. Many uses. A good staple to have in ur kitchen.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This is a great base or starter to any soups I love using vegetable stock because I can control the sodium levels and I just feel like the flavor is a little bit lighter as opposed to a beef or chicken stock.
Stephanie F.
Santa cruz, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This broth is a must have in the kitchen. I use it for soups and cooking rice. I like how is low in. Sodium. Because I'm one of those person that likes to cook and use a lot seasonings and most of all seasonings already have a lot of sodium added to flavor.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Is this still good even with the low sodium?
Jeanette S.
Is this flavor close to chicken broth? Or does it have to be flavored? I have a lot of vegetarian friends and I don't want the food to taste bland
Lane M.
Green Bay, WI
This product is tasty and rich in flavor. I use it as a stock for homemade pho soup paired with rice noodles. Nutritious and healthy.
Keana W.
Does this give any nutritional value?
Kinsley R.
Is this worth the money?