Pacific Organic Low Sodium Free Range Chicken Broth uploaded by Kathleen F.
4 colors available

BY PACIFIC

Pacific 32-oz. Organic low sodium chicken broth

Buy on Target*
  • "I like that you can buy the low sodium version and add your own flavorings." in 2 reviews
Annie H.
Annie H.
I love this because of the low sodium. I always find it on sale in target as well. I use this chicken broth when I'm too lazy to make my own. I use it in stews or soups. Really great added flavor without feeling super bloated because the sodium is lower then others.
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Foodie Expert
I have been searching for a low sodium chicken broth and this is the healthiest one I have found. I love making chicken soup and turkey chili with this stuff. I get mine at Target-not sure where else they sell it so I always stock up here.
Lorelei K.
Lorelei K.
Foodie Expert
Decent broth that is a good substitute if I can't make something from scratch. Good flavor and doesn't have too much salt which allows for a lot more personalization of the seasoning.
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand of chicken broth! It's hard to find one that has low sodium and it's organic too which is a huge plus
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Great broth, I like the fact that it's organic and has good ingredients. No artificial flavoring of any sort and has a very clean and home cooked taste. I add this to cook vegetables, cook polenta or just to make soup.
D N.
D N.
Great flavor, very healthy and also sustainably sourced. This is great! Mom uses this too, and its been a staple in the house.
Lynn K.
Lynn K.
Foodie Expert
I love to cook! My husband and I do a massive cook night once a week and make anywhere from 3-6 dishes that we divide up and freeze. A lot of them call for chicken broth plus salt and other salty ingredients. I love Pacific's low sodium chicken broth for these dishes! It gives me the ingredient, the flavors that I want without the massive amounts of sodium!
Spoorthy W.
Spoorthy W.
Sunnyvale, CA
I use this broth in most of my soups and to add flavor to many special dishes. Adding the broth to bland foods like rice takes it to a whole new level. I also like that it comes in paper cartons and not in tin cans.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Freeport, NY
This broth is always stocked up in our house. I use it for soups. I use it to make pasta and also orzo. Instead of using all water it gives the pasta and orzo a delicious flavor.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
I just bought and tried this brand for the first time and really enjoyed the flavor it had for being low sodium. With the cold season coming up I find myself going through more chicken broth. This is a brand I have found that has a great tasting low sodium and organic option!