BY PACIFIC

Good Starts Here: We keep our recipes simple, use ingredients with integrity, and honour what nature gives us by minimizing our impact on the earth. 50% less sodium than our regular soup. see more...

Dominique M.
Dominique M.
This is literally one of my favorites in the winter/fall time. It goes perfectly by itself or I pair it simply with just a grilled cheese.it so flavorful and the roasted red pepper really adds a nice touch to the tomato. Definitely recommend it!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
I love this soup, whenever I'm sick or just tired and want a quick comforting and light meal I always turn to this soup. I probably have this about once a month. I have already gotten my sister turned on to them because they're really delicious and easy on the wallet.
Codi T.
Codi T.
This is pretty tasty. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would! I do really like this brand.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Springfield, MO
This is the best tomato soup I have ever had by far. The roasted red bell pepper gives it a great warm flavor! I also love that the box has a cap so I can eat it in several sittings. I can't say enough good things about this soup!
Sheree B.
Sheree B.
Delicious, I was obsessed the first few times I ate it. Good as a snack or adding to chicken for a marinade.
Dani H.
Dani H.
I love Pacific Organics soup! They are super reasonable as far as organic products go. We love the Red Pepper and Tomato soup. It's perfect with a loaf of bread in a cold winter day.
Mellisa M.
Mellisa M.
The perfect tomato soup with an edge. Tastes wonderfully homemade. I've used this as a base for other soups and stews.
Allison A.
Allison A.
They have this available at Costco in a 6 pack and its been awesome for bringing to work. I can leave it in the fridge and then I never have to worry about packing myself lunch. I usually eat this with a piece of baguette or toast and a salad, and it makes a good lunch. If you add a dollop of sour cream or cheese on top its great!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
This is my husbands absolute favorite brand of soup. I often make it with grilled cheese on really cold evenings. However, I recently heard that this brand may contain carcinogens, but hopefully that it not true because it is so smooth and yummy!