BY PACIFIC

Pacific® Organic Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup Light in Sodium†.
†50% less sodium than our regular soup.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
Ahhhhh this is my favorite. I love that it's in a pourable, resealable container so that I can have as much or little as I'd like. I chop up kale and turkey meatballs with it and it makes the healthiest and tastiest lunch ever!
Katie U.
Katie U.
I do not like tomato soup. However, I love THIS tomato soup. Given that my friends who enjoy other tomato soups also think this is great, I'm going to conclude that this is great soup (instead of just being unrecognizable from normal tomato soup). Both the tomato and the tomato-bell pepper are excellent.
Elise W.
Elise W.
This is our family's favorite tomato soup. We use it for pasta dishes, in place of the tomato sauce and stock for Spanish rice, or just pair with paninis. Our girls ask for this soup for lunch or dinner all the time, sometimes we add mini meatballs for them to make it a complete meal.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Highland Heights , Ky
This is actually my favorite soup right now. If you add a bit of grated Parmesan on top, you die in ecstasy. You think I'm kidding... I'm not.
Mark c.
Mark c.
New Rochelle, NY
Very bold in taste great product , would recommend in the winter on a cold day when you are looking for a quick go to soup
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I love this! It tastes so great, and is very addicting. It's flavorful and doesn't have too many calories. It pairs very well with grilled cheese.
Suzy R.
Suzy R.
Foodie Expert
I love all of the Pacific brand soups. They aren't as easy for us to find as they were before we moved, but we snap them up when we do find them. This one is a favorite. We like to add homemade croutons, and some fresh parmesan, feta or goat cheese. Delicious!
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
This soup is so delicious on a cold day and I love that you can just keep it stored in your pantry. Found this at my local Whole Foods
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Austin, TX
Tasty soup with good balance of pepper and tomato. I like to have a little glass of it cold sometimes in the summer, or add things to it like cheese, basil, onions, etc in the winter to make it a meal.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Stamford, CT
I love all of the Pacific products. They're all so yummy and super easy to make! I like that they have low sodium varieties also!