BY PACIFIC

Pacific® Organic Creamy Tomato Soup Light in Sodium†.
†50% less sodium than our regular soup.
USDA organic. see more...

• Yummy, easy to prepare, can do portion. Control, and grea...4 Answers
  • Is this thicker or thinner than most tomato soups?5 Answers
  • What flavors do these come in?2 Answers
Pacific Organic Light Sodium Creamy Tomato Soup
  • "Goes perfectly with grilled cheese sammiches and isn't filled with icky artificials ingredients like most canned soups " in 5 reviews
  • "Looking forward to this soup tonight with a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 1 review
  • "Finding a low sodium soup is so hard to find so it's awesome when I find out there are amazing products like this available!" in 1 review
  • "This is some really good soup." in 1 review
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Very tasty soup! Better than your average tomato soup from the can. I definitely like the low sodium aspect of it.
Nikki K.
Rockingham, VA
Love using this on its own or as a base for other soup creations (like southwest chicken tomato). it's very tasty!
amanda h.
Superior, WI
I really like this soup. it is very good with some garlic and herb rs dash added into it and paired with a grilled cheese and tomatoes sandwich is just perfection.
Melissa R.
austin
Great product!!! We use it as a base for our costume made tomato sauce, stews and of course straight from the box as soup
Abigail D.
Atlanta, Ga
Here's your basic, decent, better than others tomato soup in a box. It's not anything special, but perhaps that's a great point depending on your motives. Do you want to eat this straight outta the best box without adulterating it with seasonings, herbs, cheese, etc.? Probably not. Want to use this as a base? Functions perfectly.
kimberly k.
Mount Gilead, OH
This stuff is SOO good! I can't believe i stumbled upon it again. I've been trying to remember the name of this soup for a few years now, hands down best tomato soup I've ever had!
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I love tomato soup, as a matter of fact, it is the only thing that would soothe my stomach and morning sickness when I was pregnant.
Cassondra L.
Modesto, CA
This tea is absolutely delicious and I love having it with some flaxseed toast or some wheat wraps. This is a must try, but I also recommend adding in some basil leaves for some extra flavor
Catiuska F.
Macon , GA
Delicious, and I like it because I am delicate to eat but it is very good quality and I love it
Dara S.
dallas
To die for. One of my favorite tomato soups and it’s low(er) in sodium! Tastes just as good as the regular. I could legit live off this. Flavor is bomb. Only downfall is the price depending on where you buy and availability is difficult sometimes.
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Is this thicker or thinner than most tomato soups?
Angela S.
Yummy, easy to prepare, can do portion. Control, and great tasting. Good with a grilled cheese sandwich too.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Where can you fi nd this?
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
What flavors do these come in?
Ruby P.
What would the consistency of this be? and is the taste plain or is it salty?