BY PACIFIC #74 in Soup & Broth

Pacific® Organic Creamy Tomato Soup Light in Sodium†.
†50% less sodium than our regular soup.
USDA organic. see more...

• Yummy, easy to prepare, can do portion. Control, and great tastin...4 Answers
  • Is this thicker or thinner than most tomato soups?5 Answers
  • What flavors do these come in?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Goes perfectly with grilled cheese sammiches and isn't filled with icky artificials ingredients like most canned soups " in 5 reviews
  • "Finding a low sodium soup is so hard to find so it's awesome when I find out there are amazing products like this available!" in 1 review
  • "This is some really good soup." in 1 review
  • "Looking forward to this soup tonight with a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 1 review
Lauren L.
Austin, TX
I love this soup! I’m weird about buying canned food so I love that it comes in a box. And it’s a lot better for you than some of the canned soups out there as well!
Meredith C.
I love this tomato soup, and while I am currently on a Campbell's budget, I have to say this would be my go-to if I weren't trying to save money right now. It's really creamy and tastes great with some added basil or a grilled cheese sandwich. It's a little bit pricier but worth it.
Lizzie U.
This soup is mediocre at best. It says light sodium but was still really salty which makes me worry about the normal brand. It's over priced for the quality and I much rather eat canned soup like Campbell's'. I've only tried this specific flavor so I guess I would buy again to try other flavors, but definitely not this flavor.
Lauren B.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this soup so much when it's the perfect weather for soup and grilled cheese. It's delicious especially when you put some chopped fresh basil, freshly grated Parmesan, and black pepper on top. Would definitely recommend to others and buy again.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I love Pacific soups, and this tomato soup is one of my favorites that they make. It is so perfect for fall and goes well with grilled cheese or dipping for french bread. We add a little bit of fresh corn and chicken sausage to it and it is so savory and the perfect amount of sweet. Its hard to only stick to the serving size. There are better tasting soups out there, but this is organic and lower in sodium which is why I prefer it over others.
Karsyn B.
I love this product! I had surgery and was on an all liquid diet for a few weeks and this is the soup that got me through it. It's more expensive than canned soups, but it tastes so much better. It's creamy, light, and not too expensive. They are occasionally on sale 2 for $5 at Kroger, which is a pretty good price.
Hali H.
This stuff is delicious. I am a huge tomato soup fan and this is one of my favorites. It's super convenient to pour however much you would like into a bowl and twist the cap back on and throw it in the fridge until next time. Great flavor just sprinkle a little mozzarella on top and you've got a great lunch!
Destiny  C.
Redding, CA
I will never buy tomato soup in the can ever again. This soup is amazing. Not only is it organic, but it is creamy, delicious and you don't have to add milk or water. Its so easy. I shake it up and throw it on the stove, I do not need to add anything else to it. It's the perfect flavor, all you need is a homemade grilled cheese and you've got a winning combination! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
raquel b.
Appleton, WI
This soup is rich creamy and the perfect addition to grilled cheese or soup and salad night I love this soup and you can toss in a few cheese tortellini for Lil kick ....we have soup at least once a week, makes a fast dinner on those busy nights
Abigail D.
Atlanta, Ga
Here's your basic, decent, better than others tomato soup in a box. It's not anything special, but perhaps that's a great point depending on your motives. Do you want to eat this straight outta the best box without adulterating it with seasonings, herbs, cheese, etc.? Probably not. Want to use this as a base? Functions perfectly.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Is this thicker or thinner than most tomato soups?
Angela S.
Yummy, easy to prepare, can do portion. Control, and great tasting. Good with a grilled cheese sandwich too.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Where can you fi nd this?
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
What flavors do these come in?
Ruby P.
What would the consistency of this be? and is the taste plain or is it salty?