BY PACIFIC

Pacific Organic Hearty Tomato Bisque: USDA organic Vegetarian Gluten free Easy to pour Reclosable see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
This was so delicious on a cold rainy day. It has chunks of tomato that tastes almost fresh. I would repurchase this even with the organic price tag
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
SO good! Definitely full of flavor. Super creamy! Easy to make, just heat up on the stove or in the microwave. I usually find this at Wegmans.
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
This is my favorite tomato soup! I love how creamy and thick it is. I also enjoy the chunks of tomatoes that are in there as well. Most tomato soups are very thin and watery, but this tomato soup is thick enough to eat on its own without a grilled cheese sandwich or crackers to complete the meal. The only thing I don't like is how salty it is. I find myself drinking a lot of water after eating this. But I'll keep buying this because of how tasty it is!
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
Pacific Naturals soups are amazing but this one is sooo good on a cold winter day with a warm grilled sandwich..... Yummmm! I might just run out the store right now. The flavor is not found with any other brand, and it's natural so you know its good for you too.
Paola S.
My family loves all the Pacific Organic soups and stock. All the flavors we have tried have been delicious. This one in particular is creamy, hearty, and just really good. I usually add some veggies and onions, but we have had it without any add-ons and was a success. My son is somewhat picky and likes this soup a lot, and even better with a grilled cheese.
Ally S.
This stuff is so good and filling! Bought a bread bowl and poured this in it....HEAVENLY! And I'm not someone who enjoys tomatoes so that says a lot.
Dalton A.
So so yummy!!!! The chunks of tomato really make a more filling soup, and it goes beautifully with a grilled cheese sandwich!
Jennifer U.
HUNTERSVILLE, NC
Pacific Natural Foods Hearty Tomato Bisque is my favorite packaged tomato soup. It is a great option for a quick lunch or dinner and goes well with a grilled cheese sandwich. I love that it is nice and chunky!
Lydia D.
Compared to the other soups offered by this brand, I like this one a lot. Tomato is always a good choice and can be paired with a lot of other foods. Great to bring to work for lunch or as a quick healthy dinner
Michele L.
Very delicious perfectly balanced flavors. A bit pricey when not on sale, but well worth it.