BY PACIFIC

Pacific Organic Hearty Tomato Bisque: USDA organic Vegetarian Gluten free Easy to pour Reclosable see more...

Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
This is my favorite tomato soup! I love how creamy and thick it is. I also enjoy the chunks of tomatoes that are in there as well. Most tomato soups are very thin and watery, but this tomato soup is thick enough to eat on its own without a grilled cheese sandwich or crackers to complete the meal. The only thing I don't like is how salty it is. I find myself drinking a lot of water after eating this. But I'll keep buying this because of how tasty it is!
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
Pacific Naturals soups are amazing but this one is sooo good on a cold winter day with a warm grilled sandwich..... Yummmm! I might just run out the store right now. The flavor is not found with any other brand, and it's natural so you know its good for you too.
Paola S.
My family loves all the Pacific Organic soups and stock. All the flavors we have tried have been delicious. This one in particular is creamy, hearty, and just really good. I usually add some veggies and onions, but we have had it without any add-ons and was a success. My son is somewhat picky and likes this soup a lot, and even better with a grilled cheese.
Lydia D.
Compared to the other soups offered by this brand, I like this one a lot. Tomato is always a good choice and can be paired with a lot of other foods. Great to bring to work for lunch or as a quick healthy dinner
Michele L.
Very delicious perfectly balanced flavors. A bit pricey when not on sale, but well worth it.
Emma O.
This is a perfectly thick, tasty, soup that I love to have with a nice cheese sandwich. My favorite.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
This soup is so amazing! It has very complex flavors and does not taste like it is from a box! It is such a pretty color and healthy!
Megan B.
Wadsworth, OH
I love keeping a few boxes on hand for nights when I need a quick meal. I enjoy the taste and would recommend this variety to others.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
This is a great tasting tomato soup. It does not have the bitter taste that so many tomato products can get.
Samantha R.
Crest Hill, IL
My kids love this. It's fast and easy to make. And you can pretty much add whatever you want. Like source am or goldfish crackers.