BY PACIFIC

Pacific Organic Hearty Tomato Bisque: USDA organic Vegetarian Gluten free Easy to pour Reclosable see more...

Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
This is my favorite tomato soup! I love how creamy and thick it is. I also enjoy the chunks of tomatoes that are in there as well. Most tomato soups are very thin and watery, but this tomato soup is thick enough to eat on its own without a grilled cheese sandwich or crackers to complete the meal. The only thing I don't like is how salty it is. I find myself drinking a lot of water after eating this. But I'll keep buying this because of how tasty it is!
Paola S.
My family loves all the Pacific Organic soups and stock. All the flavors we have tried have been delicious. This one in particular is creamy, hearty, and just really good. I usually add some veggies and onions, but we have had it without any add-ons and was a success. My son is somewhat picky and likes this soup a lot, and even better with a grilled cheese.
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
Pacific Naturals soups are amazing but this one is sooo good on a cold winter day with a warm grilled sandwich..... Yummmm! I might just run out the store right now. The flavor is not found with any other brand, and it's natural so you know its good for you too.
Julie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This flavor is my favorite of the Pacific Natural Foods soups. Its thick and chunky but also flavorful. As compared to other brands like Campbells, it has a more full bodied taste and is more natural!
Lydia D.
Compared to the other soups offered by this brand, I like this one a lot. Tomato is always a good choice and can be paired with a lot of other foods. Great to bring to work for lunch or as a quick healthy dinner
Jane D.
I'm biased because tomato soup is probably my favorite, but this one is great. I love dipping fresh bread in it or eating it with grilled cheese. Pacific is a great company overall!
Jennifer U.
HUNTERSVILLE, NC
Pacific Natural Foods Hearty Tomato Bisque is my favorite packaged tomato soup. It is a great option for a quick lunch or dinner and goes well with a grilled cheese sandwich. I love that it is nice and chunky!
Aden T.
Pacific provides such awesome soups, this hearty tomato bisque is the top of their line. Its a fantastic soup, and in comparison to other brands (eg Campbells) this has a heartier taste
Marisa W.
Great soup to buy when you don't have time to make it yourself! And when you do have time to make it from scratch they have great broths for soup too!
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
This was so delicious on a cold rainy day. It has chunks of tomato that tastes almost fresh. I would repurchase this even with the organic price tag