BY PACIFIC

• Where do you buy this at ???? And does it taste good ???2 Answers
  • Does this have a lot of sodium?3 Answers
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
I am a fan of Pacific Naturals Organic soups. They come in an assortment of delicious flavors and their stocks are amazing as well. This is my go to brand at the store. It is well packaged, convenient and easy to find at my local grocers. Sometimes I embellish with extra toppings, depending on the soup for that home made feel, such as fresh herbs or a little pesto or garlic. Always a winner!
Stephanie S.
Mcdonough, GA
This is not one of my favorite flavors from Pacific Naturals Organic Soups. The aroma is divine, but the flavor lacks body and depth. I didn't get so much of an onion feature as I did just plain old beef broth. I think they can do better.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
My fiance loves french onion soup, and I don't. I'm always looking for an easy way to give him the foods that I don't like without having to slave over the stove, and this is a good compromise. This brand has amazing soups and broths!
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
These soups are awesome by themselves or as a base for a receipe. I like to use this french onion soup in my roast beef recipe. It comes out so flavorful and moist! Also, add some croutons and mozzarella and you have a meal.
Nikki G.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
Love organic foods! I have digestive problems and eating organic has dramatically ease up on those problems. This is one of my "go to" brands and french onion soup is great tasting and great as a base for any slow cook meal.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
I use this as a soup base for all of my creamy recipes. It's got such a delicious onion flavor, and stores well in the pantry. I love it, and we use Pacific brands often.
Alejandra Z.
Davie, FL
I try this couple of days ago and wow it was truly amazing! Normally I only buy the chicken broth one but since they where on sale I got different ones. It is just the broth so you definitely need to add onion, cheese, and croutons or bread!
Aden T.
This specific brand creates some of the best soups, it tastes like they are homemade. This is one of my favorite flavors in this brand, and they truly have some of the best flavors in their variety.
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
Love keeping Pacific French Onion Soup on hand. It is great it can be poured out from the carton. I like to season food with this broth. It's great that it is gluten free.
jessica m.
Eureka, CA
You can use this with anything! It's great alone or add stuff to it! I've also tried it on my potatoes and that was amazing. I love french onion soup so I'm always buying this stuff.
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
Does this have a lot of sodium?
Tiffany A.
Where do you buy this at ???? And does it taste good ???