Pacific Organic Free Range Chicken Broth

by Pacific

Simply Flavorful. It's the perfect combination of organic free range chicken, sea salt and just the right amount of seasonings that makes our organic chicken broth so rich and full of flavor. Use as a base for soups, risottos and pasta dishes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacific Organic Free Range Chicken Broth!
Woodland Hls, CA
These lol guys are life savers! I keep them on stand buy to use in cooking and flavoring. I also use them when I make food for my dogs
Arlington, VA
My local grocery store sells a 4 pack of these smaller containers, which is awesome for recipes that call for a cup or less of broth.
Milwaukee, WI
This broth is great to add flavor to rice by cooking the rice in the broth instead of plain water. It also makes a great soup base.
Glastonbury, CT
Pacific Organic Free Range Chicken Broth uploaded by Veronica C.
Perfect blend of chicken flavor... not too salty. Makes a perfect base for your favorite soup. Delicious taste and a great value.
Good i use this for soups and stews and anything that calls for broth. If you want more flavor in your rice just put some of this
Milwaukee
We use this when we don’t have any homemade stock available. It works well and is a good organic alternative to homemade
Homestead, FL
I love these things. They're very convenient. Good flavor, and not as salty as one might think. Good shelf life.
I like that this broth doesn't have a lot of additives, but i don't feel the flavor is very rich and chicken-y.
I love this broth, because not only are the chickens free range but the sodium content isn't off the charts
Charlotte, NC
This is organic AND tastes wonderful. I can't ask for much more than that. This brand is truly great.

Looking for your answer?