Pacific Organic Free Range Chicken Broth

by Pacific

Simply Flavorful. It's the perfect combination of organic free range chicken, sea salt and just the right amount of seasonings that makes our organic chicken broth so rich and full of flavor. Use as a base for soups, risottos and pasta dishes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacific Organic Free Range Chicken Broth!
White Plains, NY
I really like Pacific Organic Free Range Chicken Broth. I use it in some of cooking or when making soups. I think it's full of flavor and it is healthy for you too. I usually stock up when they are on sale. I would recommend this product.
Pacific brand organic chicken broth is my favorite broth to use when I don't feel like making my own. It's has good flavor and I love that it is a Pacific Northwest brand, which makes it local for me. I use this broth often and for many different dishes. The price is very reasonable as well! Great product! ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’š
Seaside, CA
Great for chicken noodles soups and just about any dish that needs some form of liquid. I used it when I make lentils and chicken stews. I think maybe having a larger size would be helpful and less wasteful.
Nashville, TN
Pacific Organic Free Range Chicken Broth uploaded by Elizabeth D.
MY FAVORITE organic chicken broth that I've tried. We buy the small packs which works great if you are cooking for less than 4 people and you dont want to waste the product. Pacific is one of our favorite brands that we trust. Its so much healthier then other chicken broth. We will ALWAYS re buy this product. Adds so much more flavor to our meals. WONDERFUL!
I like how this brand has organic products, and because of that, i purchase all of my broths from this brand at Whole Foods. Its pretty quick to make some chicken noodle soup with this. I just take some organic pasta and pour in some broth along with carrots and celery for a nice, simple meal.
Frisco, TX
Great stuff, good price for organic free range. Reliable for any dish. I use it in rices, stews, soups, etc. When I am making arroz con gandules I like to use this in place of water. This is what I typically buy unless I am in a pinch. I would reccomend over Swanson.
Charleston, SC
I use this broth all of the time. It is a perfect base for vegetable soup, chicken noodle soup, minestrone soup, and so many more soup recipes. I like that it is organic and has clean ingredients.
Sacramento, CA
Pacific 32-oz. Organic Chicken Broth is natural,organic, great quality and delicious! I use Pacific Chicken Broth to make soups, sauces, glazes, stuffing and sometimes just by itself! The delicious flavor of Pacific Organic Chicken Broth is the "perfect combination of organic free range chicken, sea salt and just the right amount of seasonings that makes our organic chicken broth so rich and full of flavor". It is true! Pacific Foods is a company that has been in business for 25 years and "believes in using simple ingredients, farming sustainably and acting kinder towards people, animals and the world around us". Pacific Foods is a company I trust for my dinner table and Pacific 32-oz Organic Chicken Broth is in my cupboard ready to go!
Best/ smartest thing Pacific has done is put their delicious chicken broth in small 4-packs- makes them so convenient to throw into a dish when cooking when you don't need a full quart. I'll add some to chili, to rice, to sauces- the uses are endless. Because it is organic I feel less shame about not making my own chicken stock from scratch - I am a modern woman! I always keep this in the pantry.
Hartford, CT
I purchase this broth when it is on sale during the holiday season. I like to use it as a soup base but I also use it to make stuffing and mashed potatoes/cauliflower. Its not that much more expensive than the non organic products.

Looking for your answer?