Pacific Organic Free Range Chicken Broth

Simply Flavorful. It's the perfect combination of organic free range chicken, sea salt and just the right amount of seasonings that makes our organic chicken broth so rich and full of flavor. Use as a base for soups, risottos and pasta dishes. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Heather J.
Los Angeles, CA
Best/ smartest thing Pacific has done is put their delicious chicken broth in small 4-packs- makes them so convenient to throw into a dish when cooking when you don't need a full quart. I'll add some to chili, to rice, to sauces- the uses are endless. Because it is organic I feel less shame about not making my own chicken stock from scratch - I am a modern woman! I always keep this in the pantry.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
MY FAVORITE organic chicken broth that I've tried. We buy the small packs which works great if you are cooking for less than 4 people and you dont want to waste the product. Pacific is one of our favorite brands that we trust. Its so much healthier then other chicken broth. We will ALWAYS re buy this product. Adds so much more flavor to our meals. WONDERFUL!
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Not that good! I used this to make a recipe dill pickle and potato soup and it turned out smelling like dog food. I can't think of anything in the recipe that would make that happen other than his product. It tastes okay though. But still. Not cool.
katherine z.
I like how this brand has organic products, and because of that, i purchase all of my broths from this brand at Whole Foods. Its pretty quick to make some chicken noodle soup with this. I just take some organic pasta and pour in some broth along with carrots and celery for a nice, simple meal.
Jennifer G.
Charleston, SC
I use this broth all of the time. It is a perfect base for vegetable soup, chicken noodle soup, minestrone soup, and so many more soup recipes. I like that it is organic and has clean ingredients.
Trish B.
Sacramento, CA
Pacific 32-oz. Organic Chicken Broth is natural,organic, great quality and delicious! I use Pacific Chicken Broth to make soups, sauces, glazes, stuffing and sometimes just by itself! The delicious flavor of Pacific Organic Chicken Broth is the "perfect combination of organic free range chicken, sea salt and just the right amount of seasonings that makes our organic chicken broth so rich and full of flavor". It is true! Pacific Foods is a company that has been in business for 25 years and "believes in using simple ingredients, farming sustainably and acting kinder towards people, animals and the world around us". Pacific Foods is a company I trust for my dinner table and Pacific 32-oz Organic Chicken Broth is in my cupboard ready to go!
LaTonya B.
Hartford, CT
I purchase this broth when it is on sale during the holiday season. I like to use it as a soup base but I also use it to make stuffing and mashed potatoes/cauliflower. Its not that much more expensive than the non organic products.
Jill Y.
This is my favorite broth! Forget making it myself. This is so much better than I can make from scratch. I use it as a base in all my soups, and in several recipes. From making meatballs to making gravy for turkey, this is my go to secret. I've made delicious rice and awesome homemade chicken soup using this!
Laura D.
Scotia , CA
If I don't have the time to make my own broth from scratch this is my GO too. Very good quality and is affordable. Love that it's free range AND organic. Best of both worlds!! Would absolutely recommend to try on a rainy soup kind of day!
Julia K.
Springfield, OH
This is a staple item, since broth is such a key ingredient in so many of my dinners! I love that I can feel good in what I'm using, and I know that I am only putting clean ingredients in my food!