BY PACIFIC

Sweet & Savory: A blend of red lentils, onion and carrot complement the subtle sweetness of coconut, and the robust flavor of curry. The result is a soup with layers of complexity in each bite. see more...

• It is a very good option to try for dinner or as a health...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Wendy B.
Elk Grove, CA
Yum!!!!! A good deal if you're looking for something on the easy side. It's taste is good! Not too peppery, not too salty. Its decently priced! Worth a try if you're looking to infuse some flavor into whatever you're cooking
Ashley B.
This soup is very yummy. I really like this brand of products. It was on super sale at my local grocery store so I tried this kind (not normally a flavor that I'd buy) and I was pleasantly surprised.
Jessica S.
I enjoy this brand of soup, but the rest of my family stick with good ol heart attack southern comfort foods lol. No I like this healthy no gluten soup. Don't knock it at least until you give it a good try. I sprinkle salt and black pepper in mine
Megan E.
Port Orange, FL
We love Pacific Naturals Soups. They carry them at our Publix and is the only cream soups we are able to find that are gluten free. Highly recommend them. The only issue I have ever had is that sometimes they need a bit of salt.
Angela M.
Pacific brand broths and soups is a favorite in my family. Lentils are a favorite as well as curry. In addition, I have to keep gluten free. That makes this a winner.
Gabby A.
Stuttgart, AR
This is some alright soup, but honestly it was the first time I've ever tried soup like this. Maybe you'll have a better experience but I personally did not like it.
Allison H.
Northampton, PA
I spotted this at my local grocery outlet and thought it looked interesting. It had a great flavor with just enough spice and a good consistency--not too runny and not too thick.
KIRAN S.
One of the best currys on the go out there go buy a few for fall and winter you won't regret it tastes just like it came from a restaurant
Courtney M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This soup has a nice flavor, but it is just too spicy for me. I like spicy foods, but for a soup I am not crazy about it being spicy.
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
I thought this soup was a little watery, and lacked a bit of flavor. i normally like lental soup but this was a miss in my opinion.
Ramya K.
Plymouth, MN
It is a very good option to try for dinner or as a healthy snack. I love to serve this for my entire family.