Pacific Organic Creamy Tomato Soup uploaded by Alicia M.

BY PACIFIC

Pacific® Organic Creamy Tomato Soup.

USDA Organic. see more...

Buy on www.ama...
J A.
Love this soup, it's creamy and a bit heavier than other soups. I use it on cold days, or as a base for specific sauces. Sadly my local store doesn't carry the low sodium version, and the regular version does have a lot of sodium. Careful if you're on a specific diet or have some health issues. I buy a package every week.
Casey S.
So delicious and one of my favorite all time soups. It has a good flavor, not too thin, but not an overly thick soup. I cook tomato soup at least once a week, so it's always on the grocery list. I would definitely recommend giving it a try and if you want it more creamy, just add milk!
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
This is my favorite soup. It's on the sweeter side as far as tomato soups go. I usually buy it at Harris Teeter but sometimes they have it at Ingles. It is very flavorful. I usually buy the one that has two servings so I can have one later or split it with my partner.
Andie S.
This soup is great for a quick lunch (or dinner). I love the pre-portioned tiny container. I love mini everything! Super easy to carry and heat up in a microwave.
Kaitlyn W.
An excellent pairing to a cheddar grilled cheese. One of my go to comfort meals if I've had a bad day or want something warm, easy, and delicious. Pacific makes the best grocery store tomato soup, hands down. Would recommend this to others and have many times before!
Jenn H.
Bothell , WA
This is my favorite tomato soup! I grew up eating the canned stuff and when I tried this stuff I was instantly hooked! It's so creamy and flavorful! We always have a box in the pantry.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I have never been disappointed by Pacific Natural Foods! I love this healthy option for tomato soup, and the organic creamy tomato is just that. It is smooth and creamy and tastes wonderful.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
It is nice that you can open this, heat some and tuck the rest in the fridge to eat for the rest of the week. Grilled Cheese and tomato soup is the best lunch on cold winter days.
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
This was very creamy and tasted wonderful. My kids just love this soup. Pacific also cares about the environment and loves to give back. The containers are recyclable!
I cannot give this soup enough stars!!! I absolutely love it! The flavor is incredible. I used to like any kind of tomato soup but now this is all I'll have!!