Pacific® Organic Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- What's your favorite recipe to make with mushroom soup? 3 Answers
- "Overall pretty good mushroom flavor but the soup is a little too runny for my personal preference! " in 1 review
- "I love that this is organic because I love to make comfort food like casseroles and slow cooker favorites and so many of them call for cream of mushroom soup." in 1 review
- "My husband hasn't had a reaction to it, but I really wish they could do the testing to have it certified gluten free, or work to have it GF." in 1 review
- "It tastes amazing, like home made soup without all the fuss." in 1 review
I think the Pacific cream of chicken is more flavorful and less salty than traditional cream of chicken, and also appears to be more natural.
The downside is it is a lot less volume and more expensive than a normal can of soup, which is an acceptable sacrifice.
They are excellent! And a lot more healthy for you than the competition.
Here is my rebuttal to the person who gave this soup only 1 star:
I have the box in front of me right now. It DOES list the sodium content. It's 850mg per serving, and there are 3 servings per box. I also have the Campbell's Cream of Chicken nutritional values in front of me. The sodium for Campbell's is 870 mg, which is more than Pacific's. Campbells has about 2.5 servings per can. (See for yourself: [...] )
Here's the deal. Not only are you helping the environment by choosing Pacific's soups, but the list of ingredients are way more healthy for you. Take a look:
Pacific Organic Cream of Chicken, Condensed Soup
organic chicken broth
organic creme fraiche
organic rice starch
organic cooked chicken
organic rice flour
organic chicken fat
organic garlic powder
organic onion powder
Campbell's Condensed Soup: Cream of Chicken Soup
modified food starch
soy protein concentrate
beta carotene (for color)
partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oil
I would tend to disagree. This IS a Healthy choice!!
It's ok as is to eat if you like eat Cream of anything soups as is.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos