Pacific® Organic Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup uploaded by Heather H.

BY PACIFIC

Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup As delicious as it is versatile our condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup is a robust blend of pure and simple ingredients like fresh mushrooms with cr me fra che and a touch of garlic.  Enjoy as is or use as a base for soups, casseroles and sauces.  It has all the goodness of a homemade treat the entire family will love. Broccoli Casserole 10-12 oz. of fresh broccoli 2 cartons of Pacific Natural Foods Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup 2 cups of bowtie pasta 3/4 cup chopped shallots 1/4 cup butter 16 oz. of cheese sauce salt to taste ground black pepper to taste Cooke bowtie pasta as directed on box. Saut shallots in butter until done. Cook broccoli until tender in microwave or steamer. Mix together broccoli, soup, pasta, shallots, butter or margarine, and cheese sauce.  Season with salt and pepper to taste.  Place see more...

• What's your favorite recipe to make with mushroom soup? 3 Answers
Pacific® Organic Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup
  • "My husband hasn't had a reaction to it, but I really wish they could do the testing to have it certified gluten free, or work to have it GF." in 1 review
  • "I love that this is organic because I love to make comfort food like casseroles and slow cooker favorites and so many of them call for cream of mushroom soup." in 1 review
  • "Overall pretty good mushroom flavor but the soup is a little too runny for my personal preference! " in 1 review
  • "It tastes amazing, like home made soup without all the fuss." in 1 review
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I like to use this brand of cream of chicken because it does not have artificial ingredients or flavors added. It taste pretty good but is a little on the pricey side. I like to use it in casseroles as well as other recipes.
Taylor N.
Tempe, AZ
A great tasting and *gluten free* alternative to traditional condensed cream of chicken soup, which is a main ingredient in one of my childhood favorite casseroles.
I think the Pacific cream of chicken is more flavorful and less salty than traditional cream of chicken, and also appears to be more natural.
The downside is it is a lot less volume and more expensive than a normal can of soup, which is an acceptable sacrifice.
Veronica S.
I was looking for a healthier alternative to my favorite Campbell's soups (Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken). I was THRILLED when I saw Pacific came out with these condensed soups! Yay! I bought them on sale and the price was only .50 more than Campbells. So I gave it a try.

They are excellent! And a lot more healthy for you than the competition.

Here is my rebuttal to the person who gave this soup only 1 star:

I have the box in front of me right now. It DOES list the sodium content. It's 850mg per serving, and there are 3 servings per box. I also have the Campbell's Cream of Chicken nutritional values in front of me. The sodium for Campbell's is 870 mg, which is more than Pacific's. Campbells has about 2.5 servings per can. (See for yourself: [...] )

Here's the deal. Not only are you helping the environment by choosing Pacific's soups, but the list of ingredients are way more healthy for you. Take a look:

Pacific Organic Cream of Chicken, Condensed Soup

MSG
chicken fat
yeast extract
flavoring
beta carotene (for color)
chicken flavor
partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oil
butter

I would tend to disagree. This IS a Healthy choice!!
Melissa C.
Bellevue, WA
I love that this is organic because I love to make comfort food like casseroles and slow cooker favorites and so many of them call for cream of mushroom soup. It's not as flavorful or as thick as the Campbell's kind, but I can overlook that for the natural ingredients. I just wish my Amazon Fresh grocery delivery carried this.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
If you add some corn Starch or another GF thickener to this, it makes as a great base for a casserole! Just in time for thanksgiving too!

It's ok as is to eat if you like eat Cream of anything soups as is.
Elizabeth M.
Tempe, AZ
The best part about this is the fact it was organic. The flavor is very bland and it had a creamy texture. I does taste like chicken, but it has an strong garlic aftertaste which was quite unpleasant. I think I will find an alternative for this.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Pacific Cream of Mushroom Soup is fabulous! It tastes amazing, like home made soup without all the fuss. It tastes great, smooth and flavorful and never rates like it came from a box/can.
Jasmine E.
I was sooo happy to find this product! The only thing in our local stores is campbell's, etc. that are chock full of additives. I now buy it in bulk!
Samantha A.
Guyton, GA
These are a great gluten free option for making my chicken and noodle casserole! Meijer always has it in stock!
Danielle E.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
What's your favorite recipe to make with mushroom soup?