BY PACIFIC

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. Simmered to Perfection: This Italian-inspired recipe is so simple, yet so satisfying. The soup gets its comforting flavor from the delicious combination of tender organic chicken, spinach, and pasta simmered in our award-winning chicken broth, with hints of garlic and black pepper. Add a thick slice of whole grain toast , and you'll have the perfect meal to warm you up on a chilly day. see more...

Justine A.
2046 reviews
This is such a delicious soup. I wish it wasn't so salty though. One box if you have the whole box has a lot of salt.
Jessica D.
I really enjoyed this soup! It had a delicious flavor. I like that Pacific is organic with reasonable prices.
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
Muy buen sabor, me gusta mucho esta el sabor es uno de mis favoritos y tiene una excelente combinación
Emma P.
Washington, DC
If you dont have to time to make something good! that's perfect! is delicious and healthy !

It is a very rich soup every time I get hungry and I am very cold me as one of these, and fill up fast. Delicious
Katlen K.
Fortaleza-cê
Amo um sabor Zinho desse em um clima de frio é maravilhoso
Amooooooooooooooo e quero todos
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON
How is the pasta in this, does it taste over done?
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON
How is the pasta in this, does it taste over done?