BY PACIFIC

A Savory Foundation: Staying true to classic culinary traditions, our Organic Chicken Stock is made by gently simmering meat, bones and mirepoix (celery, carrots & onions) for hours to bring out the rich, complex flavors. see more...

Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
I use this all of the time for my homemade chicken noodle soup. I love it because I am able to salt my soup to my liking. The stock tastes like I would make but so much easier. I love that it is organic.
Dawn B.
Fort Myers , FL
I like this product because it is organic and unsalted, so you can add your own seasoning. It is very simple and safe to use for any recipe requiring chicken stock.
Ree N.
If I don't have time to make my own stock, I only use this brand. They don't use any additives and their stock is always pure in color which for me is a big thing (weird I know) but it makes me feel like they use only clean ingredients.
Sabine M.
Sandusky, OH
Winter time is a time for soups and I always try to be unsalted or low salt stock. Organic is important to me for most everything I eat and cook with
IPrincess W.
I have used Pacific organic chicken stock to cook with for some time now. I use it in MAC and Cheese, soups and casseroles.
Sharlene Y.
Fresno, CA
You cannot go wrong with organic stock. I use this cooking drop egg soups, in soups, casseroles, etc. It adds some flavor.
Crystal C.
Conroe , Tx
Great way to start your base for soups. I like to use this for chicken and dumplings and vegetable soups.
Jesse M.
Toronto
Great alternative if you are cooking gluten free! I've only tried the broth once but it seemed as good as the other brands I've used. It appears to be healthier and yes, I would buy again and I recommend for those with gluten intolerances. Good choice!
Kilsy S.
The only thing you need for a perfect Creole broth is that and end of the discussion. It's so yummy