GroceryPantryPacific Foods
Pacific Organic Chicken Pho Soup Starters

Pacific Organic Chicken Pho Soup Starters

by Pacific Foods

Inspired by the traditional vietnamese pho (pronounced 'fuh'), our delicious organic chicken pho base makes it simple to prepare authentic pho at home. A savory combination of real organic chicken and aromatic spices including star anise, cinnamon and ginger. Prepared in the traditional way - slowly simmered for hours for deep, complex flavor. Simply add your choice of meat, rice noodles and other signature condiments and enjoy!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacific Organic Chicken Pho Soup Starters!
Tera L.
Naples
I absolutely love pho! I want it several times a week. So I thought okay I can make this! Let me tell you, this stater soup is legit! All you have to add is other you other pho ingredients and toppings! Enjoy!
NATASHA M.
The most perfect soup to enjoy with your favorite sandwich and flavorful beverage. The next best thing to homemade and greet when you are under the weather.
Sara K.
Gresham , OR
I make pho once every couple weeks and I can use half a container of this and make a big enough meal for both me and my husband to fill up. Then I have enough to be able to create it again in a few days to a week without having to open more money. Delicious flavor and doesn't taste fake.
Julianna B.
seattle, WA
Was actually kind of bummed with this--didn't have that same great pho flavor. Had to had a lot of other seasoning and sauce to it
Hayleigh T.
Hilliard, OH
This makes making soup so easy! There is no crazy work involved and it tastes delicious
Jessica Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I cannot explain my love of Pho!! I first had it about 5 months ago and became obsessed. This is perfect base for Pho at home. It can be inconvenient to buy all the ingredients to make it from scratch so having this on hand makes whipping up a pot of pho super easy! It's definitely delicious!
Carra T.
Los Angeles, CA
I moved to the PNW where Pho was extremely popular. I needed to figure out how to make it on my own and this was a perfect start!
Lonnie T.
Albemarle, NC
Loved! This need a few of theese at least in my kitchen this winter go out and purchase yours now you wont regret it
Shannon S.
Traverse City, MI
The chicken flavor in this was as good as our normal brand. If there is none of our stock on the shelves I would use this as a second easily. It’s more affordable than our normal brand I believe
Raquel L.
Lansing, MI
Great for cooking everything! Also use for all soup bases. So many options for this product. Its always in my kitchen cupboard. Also great when you aren't feeling so good. definitely recommend

Looking for your answer?