Pacific Organic Chicken Pho Soup Starters uploaded by Brandy C.

BY PACIFIC

Inspired by the traditional vietnamese pho (pronounced 'fuh'), our delicious organic chicken pho base makes it simple to prepare authentic pho at home. A savory combination of real organic chicken and aromatic spices including star anise, cinnamon and ginger. Prepared in the traditional way - slowly simmered for hours for deep, complex flavor. Simply add your choice of meat, rice noodles and other signature condiments and enjoy! see more...

Sara K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I make pho once every couple weeks and I can use half a container of this and make a big enough meal for both me and my husband to fill up. Then I have enough to be able to create it again in a few days to a week without having to open more money. Delicious flavor and doesn't taste fake.
Jessica Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I cannot explain my love of Pho!! I first had it about 5 months ago and became obsessed. This is perfect base for Pho at home. It can be inconvenient to buy all the ingredients to make it from scratch so having this on hand makes whipping up a pot of pho super easy! It's definitely delicious!
Christine M.
Seattle, WA
Sometimes you want a cozy and comforting soup without leaving your home. This is the answer! Use this pho base and load up on veggies to get a nutritional and hearty dish. Much less sodium than eating out.
Julianna B.
everett, WA
Was actually kind of bummed with this--didn't have that same great pho flavor. Had to had a lot of other seasoning and sauce to it
Carra T.
I moved to the PNW where Pho was extremely popular. I needed to figure out how to make it on my own and this was a perfect start!
Hayleigh T.
Hilliard, OH
This makes making soup so easy! There is no crazy work involved and it tastes delicious