BY PACIFIC

Pacific®Organic Chicken Noodle Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily O.
Milwaukee
I am definitely a fan of the boxed soups. I've noticed that the box maintains the flavor better and you never have that slight aluminum taste to your soup. It's also not condensed so you just add the soup to a bowl and heat! I like my food pretty salty so I do have to salt my soup a little bit, but the overall flavor is very good! This is by far one of my favorite soup brands and you can never go wrong with chicken noodle.
Calder W.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is definitely something that tastes as healthy as it is, although I guess I am so used to the sodium overload of most broth brands and this just seems to lack a little of that flavor punch for me. If you are into a good healthier broth base this is for you.
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
This brand is really good. All organic soup with good amount of veggies and chicken. I really recommend this brand forget about the Other soups in a can.
Samantha D.
Omaha, NE
Great organic brand and I love the containers that the soup comes in, delicious taste too of course!
Lisa T.
Madison, WI
One of my go-to lunches! I love this soup. Has a great flavor without being overly salty.
Liz S.
Jacksonville, FL
Pacific organic soups are delicious my favorite flavor is chicken noodle! Super good
Janine V.
I like that it is organic but I still find it has quite a bit of sodium in it but I think that's just chicken soup