Pacific Organic Chicken Bone Broth uploaded by Lydda L.Pacific Organic Chicken Bone Broth uploaded by Katie W.

BY PACIFIC

Simple sustenance: We slow-simmer organic chicken bones with onions, rosemary and a bit of vinegar for a hearty bone broth full of naturally occurring protein. Traditionally sipped by the cup, bone broth is a delicious, satisfying addition to your everyday routine. see more...

• I keep on hearing so many things about bone broth. What's...1 Answers
Anna H.
Review for: Aseptic more...
I like this bone broth for the flavor and drink it fairly often.

I find adding bone broth to my diet helps make my hair look healthier and I also notice a big difference in my digestion when I am drinking it. I was having some heartburn before I added this to my diet and it helped.

I like that the container is recyclable.

It is expensive in my neighborhood and is much cheaper to buy it online. It is still more expensive than buyer the powered kinds.
Amanda B.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Aseptic more...
Okay so I woke up feeling sick to my stomach, bad bathroom issues if you know what I mean, and depleted. I bought a case of bone broth from Costco when it was trendy but didn't touch it till I felt bad this morning and it literally has gotten me back on my feet. I'm not kidding I feel a million times better now! I heated it up plain in a coffee cup in the microwave for about 45 seconds. Great health benefits and a must for bad mornings.
erika d.
Stamford, CT
Delicious flavor  i discovered this during the whole 30 diet and after learning how healthy and how many benefits bone broith has.  I mix this in with some veggies and just make it as a quick soup...not too salty and ingredients with no additives.
Mandie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Great taste, delicious on its own or with Awesome instant pot recipes. Worth the price because of the health benefits. Handy to keep in the cabinet to heat up or use as an ingredient as needed. Strongly recommend!
Angelia M.
Boaz, AL
Review for: Original Carton more...
So nutritious!! When cooking I replace almost everything that calls for water with the bone broth. For example, instead of water for rice use the chicken bone broth. Great starter for soups. Bone broth has lots of protein and nutrients that has been leeched out of bones. I only use organic!!
Zephyr 8.
A pantry staple to keep a few boxes on hand.  Simple, quick and easy to use and store in the refrigerator if not used completely.  It's nicely packaged in a box so you also don't get that tinny taste.  Usually found for under $1 at your 99 Cent Store or Aldi's.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I love that this has so much protein in it. I love using this in soups, to cook rice or vegetables. The flavor is wonderful. It's great to drink in a mug too. Perfect for cold rainy days. I bought mine at Costco and got a great deal. They have organic and low salt varieties. I love this bone broth and will continue using it. This is highly recommended.
Trang N.
I love that I can pronounce every ingredient in this broth. There's nine ingredients: organic chicken, organic onions, organic carrots, organic celery, organic tomatoes, organic spices, organic rosemary, and organic court vinegar. That's it, that's what you're intaking; real food, no preservatives. Pacific Organic Chicken Bone Broth
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Great tasting broth, though it can be a little pricey depending on where you shop. I feel like this bone broth has more body than other broths and ads a silkier feel to the finished dish. Didn't care for the flavor of this on its own but it has been excellent when used in cooking!
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
Review for: Aseptic more...
Great flavor and a good price for organic products. I use this as the base for a lot of my chicken collagen broth shots to make them extra flavorful and healthy. I usually boil chicken feet for the shots which sounds gross but it has a lot of collagen in the joints.
Anya R.
I keep on hearing so many things about bone broth. What's the best way to consume it?

back