Pacific Organic Chicken Bone Broth uploaded by Katie W.
2 colors available

BY PACIFIC

Simple sustenance: We slow-simmer organic chicken bones with onions, rosemary and a bit of vinegar for a hearty bone broth full of naturally occurring protein. Traditionally sipped by the cup, bone broth is a delicious, satisfying addition to your everyday routine. see more...

Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Nice taste and filling. I do occasionally add more seasoning and some veggies to make a heartier soup.
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I love that this has so much protein in it. I love using this in soups, to cook rice or vegetables. The flavor is wonderful. It's great to drink in a mug too. Perfect for cold rainy days. I bought mine at Costco and got a great deal. They have organic and low salt varieties. I love this bone broth and will continue using it. This is highly recommended.
Trang N.
Trang N.
I love that I can pronounce every ingredient in this broth. There's nine ingredients: organic chicken, organic onions, organic carrots, organic celery, organic tomatoes, organic spices, organic rosemary, and organic court vinegar. That's it, that's what you're intaking; real food, no preservatives. Pacific Organic Chicken Bone Broth
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I frequently crave something rich and hot - especially in the fall and winter. These bone broth packs are a great snack that warms me up and hold me over until my next meal. For a bone broth - they could be even more rich. The price is decent compared to other brands. I wish they told it in a larger package.
Sammie K.
Sammie K.
CHARLOTTE, NC
This is a tasty broth, organic at that! I love this for starting soups or adding to a soup. It's so good for you and totally affordable compared to other bone broths. You can buy it at almost any grocery store.
Pam L.
Pam L.
Shenandoah, TX
This is my go to broth, now that I don't have time to make it from scratch. Ingredients are good and the price is fine. I feel that it's healthier than some leading brands. I keep it by the case during winter.
haylley T.
haylley T.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I almost always make my own bone broth, but I always keep this brand in my pantry for emergencies. The taste is great, and there is nothing scary in the ingredient list. They are a little pricy, but when caught on sale nothing too bad. The taste is excellent!
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
If I can't make my own bone broth or don't have any on hand this is what I run to! Great for your immune system and gut.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Athens, GA
Nourishing and great tasting. Use it for a soup base, casseroles or simply to drink. It is super chicken flavor ready for you to add your own spices and salt and pepper as you wish. Perfection. Yes.
Dalia T.
Dalia T.
Corpus Christi, TX
Didn't like this broth needed more sodium.Not cheap either though it's a great organic choice.
Anya R.
Anya R.
I keep on hearing so many things about bone broth. What's the best way to consume it?