BY PACIFIC

Pacific® Organic Butternut Squash Bisque.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah E.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this soup! It reminds me of fall and is pretty filling for a creamy blended soup. Very smooth, nutty, sweat and hardy. Great alone or with a small sandwich! I usually portion it out in a mug, and it has around 3-4 servings in the container
Chelsea E.
I've purchased this soup twice and was let down twice. The firs time I twisted the lid off and the metal foil was open so I tossed it because I thought someone had opened it to smell it and then put it back on the shelf :/ The second time I bought it I noticed that the top of the packaging says, "easy open cap - no pull tab" but again when I twisted the cap off, I still felt uneasy seeing that metal tab half open when I didn't pull it! lol! The soup has a nice texture but it is lacking in flavor. Just so I didn't waste it I added my own ingredients so I could finish it.
Samantha F.
Meh - I wasn't really a fan of this. I like a lot of their products, but the taste was off for me. Their tomato soup though is good and I think worth trying, but I won't be purchasing this flavor again.
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
So warm and best with crackers! Just pour it in a bowl and throw it in the microwave and chow down! My mom got my hooked on this so what're you waiting for? Go buy this now!
Natalie C.
Watertown, MA
Pretty great soup considering it comes from a package! Very filling, with a smooth texture. Not oily or fatty feeling. A great long-lasting alternative to fresh soup.
Carrie T.
Lancaster, PA
If I'm not able to make my homemade butternut squash soup, this is my favorite alternative. I package this up all the time with some crusty bread for my work lunch.
Harmony M.
I love this soup. It has just the right flavor and texture. Its filling and a really nice fall starter, comforting . I love the container. Stores easy and I don't need a can opener.