BY PACIFIC

Certified to the Source® Since 1997Good Starts HereWhen nature gives you such delicious ingredients to work with, the key is to keep it simple.Ingredients from suppliers with highest quality standardsTracking every ingredient for safety & traceabilitySourcing as close to home as possibleSustainable practices that minimize our impact on the earth. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Q. H.
Q. H.
Narberth, PA
Best base for anything you use broth far! I discovered it at Whole Foods. If I want a smooth, well rounded flavor without making the broth myself, I buy this bone broth. It's fantastic for gravy. Because bone broth is more expensive, I buy regular broth for some recipes where I'm not as much depending on the flavor of the broth. And since it's salt free, I love that I can adjust the salt myself.
Lincoln, NE
This tastes great, and its so nice to know you can make a soup or stew that doesn't have a bunch of garbage and salt and additives. I would definitely use this again, and it's not too expensive, especially when it's on sale! It's pretty easy to find at grocery stores as well.
Callie N.
Callie N.
I love this stock for cooking, taste just as good as homemade and the ingredients are just as wholesome so I never feel guilty using this product. I'm very loyal to this brand and go out of my way to purchase it. Swanson doesn't even compare to Pacific!
Washington, DC
I love this to use as a base for soups. I love that it is organic and has no added sodium. It truly takes your crock pot creations to the next level.
Sally D.
Sally D.
Love that this is a bone stock. You can truly taste the difference. The flavor is richer and you can just feel how good it is for your body. If you are sick, make a soup with this and you'll be better in no time!
nataly p.
nataly p.
Fontana, California
I love using this broth in my chicken soups. I love how low the sodium content is compared to other brands. It gives my food great flavor. It's a little more pricey than swansons broth, but worth the extra money.
Kate A.
Kate A.
We love using this stock in all kinds of recipes and it's also really delicious as a replacement to water when cooking rice or quinoa!
Bev B.
Bev B.
New Westminster
If you make a lot of soups like I do then this is the stock for you. It is just the right size for. Family soup and the flavour is always spot on it is low in salt and low in calories. Makes a great pasta sauce as well. It is always bought in multiples at my house and you should too!