Pacific Organic Bone Broth Chicken with Lemongrass uploaded by Catrina R.Pacific Organic Bone Broth Chicken with Lemongrass uploaded by Catrina R.

BY PACIFIC

Sip. Savor. Soothe. We slow-simmer organic chicken bones with onion, vinegar, lemongrass and a bit of sea salt for a savory bone broth full of naturally occurring protein. Traditionally sipped by the cup, bone broth is a delicious, satisfying addition to your everyday routine. see more...

Catrina R.
Sacramento, CA
The smell is absolute heaven. Nice mild taste, I added red pepper flakes, nettle, dulse and bacon. I ate this as my post workout meal and it did the trick. Price point is great and this product can be found at local grocery stores as well as health food stores. This is a great option for anyone watching their weight or trying to find an afternoon snack or mid day meal.
Maegan P.
Boerne, TX
I make my own bone broth but this is great in a pinch. The flavor is delicious and is great for homemade soups. I buy this at my local H-E-B and the price is pretty reasonable. Great to drink when you have colds also!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Sometimes when I get really nauseous all I can handle is some broth. What I like about this broth is that it is a hearty flavor, not too terrible sodium, and taste comforting. This also is fantastic as a base for your favorite soups, such as chicken noodle!
Nicole D.
Burbank, CA
Bone broth is my new favorite base for soups and stews, or simply when I want something warm on a cold day! It's incredibly good for you, and the lemongrass in this flavor makes it taste incredible. My roommates are addicted as well and love this flavor as well!
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
Absolutely delicious! The only Broths I buy for my pantry! The flavor is hearty, clean and appropriate. I love when they infuse them with flavor as well.
Mary A.
ponca city, OK
This is a pantry staple for me. I love having it on hand for when I want to throw together a quick and hearty soup.
Jordyn G.
Waxahachie, TX
I absolutely love this bone broth. Since I don't have the time to make bone broth myself, this works for me
Samantha C.
Asheville, NC
I love how clean these products are! Gluten free and Whole 30 approved! We always have some in our pantry!
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
I love that it is organic. The taste is great too and I always have one in my pantry.