BY PACIFIC

Sip. Savor. Soothe. We slow-simmer organic chicken bones with onion, vinegar, ginger and a bit of sea salt for a savory bone broth full of naturally occurring protein. Traditionally sipped by the cup, bone broth is a delicious, satisfying addition to your everyday routine. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Vicky J.
Roswell, GA
Delicious broth. Made my noodle soup extra play for fall. Love using a quality product that I can trust. Also lower in sodium than other options
Ashley G.
Kansas City, MO
Kind of pricey, but you get what you pay for. I love serving my family nutritious bone broth.
Jennifer L.
Waukesha , Wi
Not only do I use this for cooking but it's a great sipping broth when I haven't made my own bone broth. Love the quality, taste, and price!
Laura T.
I lovvvvve the soup starters from this company! They have great flavor and they don't have a ton of extras added. I often use this for a lemongrass chicken soup I make!
Agui C.
Elmhurst, IL
That's perfect for cook my soups in the coldest months! Delicious soups with it! Is easy to use and you can eat without
Joanna B.
Great flavor for a soup starter especially on a chilly day. The ginger isn't very predominant but adds a great depth of flavor to the broth.
Kate J.
Denver, CO
I was skeptical about all the "benefits" surrounding Bone Broth. But, I wanted to try. This broth is awesome as a base to a soup - I made chicken noodle in my crockpot - but it's also great on its own. The ginger flavor comes through, but it subtle enough to not overpower the broth. Perfect for winter and a great value.
Anna D.
Newark, NJ
One of the only bone broths on the market. Always better to make it yourself but it's nice to have something you can quickly buy and throw in with some meat to a make a quick strew.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Where do they sell this brand of bone broth?