Pacific Organic Beef Broth uploaded by Clarissa M.

BY PACIFIC

Pacific® Organic Beef Broth.
USDA organic.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Marlea M.
Napoleon, OH
The one beef broth that we always buy is Pacific. Our local costco carries it in a 6 pack and I buy it everytime we go there. We are constantly running out. It's great quality and organic!
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
Pacific brand soups and broths are another staple in our house. Tastes like homemade stock, is not too salty, organic and affordable - you can't beat that! There's nothing better than opening the cabinet and finding one of these when you need to cook but don't have time to make your own stock. We use the beef, chicken and vegetable flavors.
Corrie P.
Redford, MI
This is a good broth! Has good flavor and is nice to have a lone or add as a base to my favorite soups o make. I like this brand, good quality! Pretty affordable in my opinion. I'd definitely recommend to others.
Stephanie K.
I like the limited ingredients in this product, and that it is gluten-free, and that it is in a box, so that makes it healthier and easier to store if not All used at once
Bethany K.
Love this brand. I know I can trust it. Good quality and not too expensive either. It is a very versatile product for cooking. Love boiling potatoes in it. Good for really a lot of meals!! I would indeed recommend this
Beth G.
So disappointed in this broth. Not only is it flavorless, but it adds yeast extract and caramel coloring. I expect much more from this broth.
Kala F.
By far my favorite brand of beef broth. Easily found at Kroger and usually on sale as well. Great flavor and no strange ingredients.
Angela M.
Pacific's broths are great when you don't have time to make stock. They have a good shelf life, and the flavors are deep.
Zuleyma D.
Amazing brand and it taste good love adding these when I make lentil soup .
Clarissa M.
Saanichton, BC
Purchased at: Walmart
This this brand of broths! Chicken and beef. Very flavorful and I love that its organic. A pantry staple for sure ! And not over priced.
Deidre N.
Tampa, FL
Is Pacific Organic Beef Broth Whole30 compliant?