Pacific Organic Almond - Vanilla uploaded by Brielle C.

BY PACIFIC

Save On Pacific Natural Foods 12X 32 Oz Naturally Almond Vanilla Low Fat Beverage We Find That Combining Simple, Whole Ingredients Without Artificial Fillers Or Additives Is What Makes Our Unsweetened Almond Vanilla Taste So Delicious.: Gluten Free... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
hayden a.
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
Foodie Expert
I only drink almond milk and this one is AMAZING in cereal, or anything sweet! It gives the food such a great flavor and really transforms my view on "milk." It is healthier and tastes amazing, I can handle that!
Makenna P.
Makenna P.
Moscow, ID
I love all Pacific Organic products. This drink is easy to drink if you can't have dairy products, and actually tastes like something you would want to drink. A delightful, refreshing milk alternative, and great to bake with!
Hazel J.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Foodie Expert
I've tried this serval times and yes I enjoy it but not on the daily . and the vanilla gives it a little sweet kick .
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Very good n healthy for you to drink, it's delicious doesn't leave a bad after taste either
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I'm lactose in tolerant and this product is perfect for cereal coffee everything!!!
Brittni M.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
Almond milk has replaced just about everything I do with regular milk! The taste of almond milk is soooo yummy!
Karla P.
Karla P.
Front royal, VA
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE almond milk, no matter the brand, great stuff. Sometimes a bit pricey
Elisabeth I.
Elisabeth I.
My 2 year old son loved this almond milk.

The price is reasonable, and the quality is what you look for when feeding to your children.