Pacific Natural Foods Pacific Select Soy Non-Dairy Beverage, Low Fat Vanilla, 32-Ounce Aseptic Packages (Pack of 12)Package may vary) uploaded by Dayana S.

BY PACIFIC

32 Oz Carton, Shelf Stable (Pack of 2, Total of 64 Oz) Non-Dairy Beverage see more...

• How does this compare to soy milk that is refrigerated?1 Answers
  • What do you guys use this in? I love using it in smoothies. 11 Answers
Dayana S.
Eugene, OR
I love to use this milk to do oatmeal is really good. Is organic and the original flavor is amazing. You can use it to do many things. And this is mu favorite meal.. healthy and delicious. :) i always do my soy milk but when i don’t have time i use this one and it really taste almost the same.
Raenell C.
Hilliard, OH
I am lactose intolerant so I try to find the best alternatives. I like almond milk but this soy milk was really good! It was creamy and had great flavor. I would definitely recommend this brand for several of their other products too!
Lauren S.
I love this stuff! it's so reasonably priced and the flavor is awesome. lots of sugar, but its a yummy coffee sweetener, iced or hot. My grandma loves it in her cereal, it got her off dairy milk! She slurps it up when the cereal is gone, Go try it!!
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
My son can't drink cows milk so I purchased these for him and of course tried it first, they're amazing! Taste well & not to thick like almond milk
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
Great product. I use it in my coffee but can also use for a variety of other things. Taste great
Alissa J.
Great alternative to milk! Add to your coffee with some sugar and it's healthy and tastes great
Robersy C.
Muy buena leche! Buen sabor.. Bien pura, me gusta mucho! Siempree que voy al super la compró.
Sarah N.
Yummy great for ltat people it's cheap and good tasting buy and see for yourself
Angel N.
Very tasty and very health. The only thing soy does is it's an easy source to store fat in your body but it helps grow out your breast.
Vivian T.
Vancouver , BC
It's a great alternative to cows milk and to be used in the same recipes that needs milk...
daisy a.
Burien, WA
What do you guys use this in? I love using it in smoothies.
Justine V.
How does this compare to soy milk that is refrigerated?