Pacific Natural Foods Original Almond Non-Dairy Beverage uploaded by Amber M.Pacific Natural Foods Original Almond Non-Dairy Beverage uploaded by Shae A.

BY PACIFIC

Pacific Natural Foods Original Almond Non-Dairy Beverage: Delicious alternative to soy Low fat Unsweetened Gluten free Kosher see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is my favorite dairy free milk brand. It is so much now affordable and the shelf life is a lot longer compared to Silk - Almond Milk Unsweetened Vanilla - 32 oz. (Pack of 2)
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
I love this stuff. I can't have milk and I like drinking this brand of almond milk. I use it in coffee, chai, anything blended. I've never had a problem with it.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
Almonds are not great for water conservation but they're better than cows so comme ci comme ça. I like using these in smoothies but I like getting the bigger carton more just because it's less packaging.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
So delicious. Although I enjoy the sweetened version better, this is great if you aren't feeling something so sweet. Almond milk is so great.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone prefer this over Silk?