BY PACIFIC

Pacific organic roast red pepper & tomato bisque 17.6 oz

Dara S.
dallas
Yum! So flavorful. Pacific is one of my favorites because it’s natural and it’s not in a CAN! Only use cans when absolutely necessary. This soup is fab with cheese on top. Can be pricey and hard to find but worth it.
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
Pacific Naturals boxed soups are perfect for an ultra-quick meal. They're perfect for camping, busy nights, and road trips, as they're already 100% prepared and only require heating before serving. I like that it comes in shelf stable and easy to grab and open packaging, not requiring any refrigeration, can openers, or kitchen gadgets. The flavor is great by itself or as a base for other soups and sauces.
Render L.
Pacific Organic Roast Red Pepper & Tomato Bisque is delicious! I love this flavor and all the other flavors and items Pacific (my favorite is Pacific Hazelnut Milk in Chocolate). This packaging is aseptic & functional. The product is organic & non-GMO. But most of all this is always delicious. Highly recommend giving this a try with topped with finely smoked cheese & Asiago filled croissant.
Becky K.
N Las Vegas, NV
I've tried Pacific Foods organic red pepper/tomato soup. Its delish, I often eat this soup with sourdough bread bowls.
I love the fact that Pacific packaged this soup in a carton instead of a can. Metallic can taste, yuck!
I do wish Pacific offered a low sodium version of this soup. If a low sodium version is offered,
its not available everywhere.
Heather Z.
Thisnis one of the best boxed tomatoe soups I've ever had! I love the chunky consistency of the diced tomatoes, the roasted red pepper flavor really takes the tomato acidity. Pacific makes the best soups, bases and broths out there! Plus they're organic!
Nicole N.
Kettering, Oh
This is by far the BEST tomato soup. Seriously. It's creamy but has chunks of real tomato. And great flavor. I add Parmesan croutons in for a bit of crunch. Great for taking to work and if you don't eat it all it stores in the fridge in the box.
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
My mom gave us a bunch of these because she did not really care for them. My husband and kids did not care for them by themselves but i added it as a sauce to a chicken crockpot meal I made and everyone loved it.
Alexis B.
Birmingham , AL
I cannot say enough good things about these. They are on the pricey end thats really my only set back. They do not taste like a canned/boxed soup. They taste like your grandmother made it and sent it to you (:
Amanda C.
Denton, TX
I love that this is organic and non gmo. The flavor is very good and thick. I really love that I can put the lid on it after I pour some out and then store it in my fridge until I want to use some more.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
Delicious...both tangy and sweet. Lovvve that it is in a BOX, not can....easier to recycle. Would like more nutrients, but thats ok, as nonGMO veggies can be added to the soup....add a sandwich for a delish lunch.....Yum!!!! :)
Taylor K.
Carey, OH
Is this just soup?
Jonny M.
Manchester, NH
What other flavors are there?