Pacific Natural Foods Enriched Soymilk Non-Dairy Beverage, Plain, 8-Ounce Aseptic Packages (Pack of 24)

BY PACIFIC

Denise G.
Really delicious!! I prefer soy milk to regular and this flavor is awesome. I usually by the original, vanilla but I'm a chocolate fan so I decided to try it. Glad I purchased!!
Jara G.
Fairfax, VA
Soy milk and Rice milk are my favorite alternatives to regular milk. I really like these to go drinks, my dad's girlfriend's granddaughter drinks these all the time :)
Meghan Q.
Costa Mesa, CA
Love this brand and their non-dairy milk products. They all taste great and are awesome for people sensitive to dairy for any reason.
Sami R.
Sonora, CA
I love this soy milk. It's great for on the go and is easy to grab when you're on the run. The chocolate flavor is delicious.
Heather R.
Finchville, KY
My lactose intolerate-ness loves this product! Plus I don;t even have to waste space in the fridge for storage!
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Really good but perhaps the best part, that I can store it in my pantry until I'm ready to open it.
edlin c.
Soy milk is really nutricious And delicious and comes in chocolate flavor is a plus my daughter loves soymilk and chocolate but not in combine like the other product she just try......well i don't know this one but she loves soymilk in srtawberry flavor......
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
What does this taste like!
edlin c.
Is there other flavors available.....does it comes with good bacteria......how long it stay fresh......