BY PACIFIC

Thai Sweet Potato Soup You ll love our chef-inspired Thai Sweet Potato soup that combines sweet potatoes, winter squash and creamy coconut with South Asian flavors of lemongrass, lime, ginger and red chili pepper to create a mouthwatering treat that will awaken your taste buds.  Serve hot and garnish with fresh cilantro. Easy to pour Reclosable Shake well Just pour, heat, and serve After opening, keep refrigerated and use within 7-10 days. Good To Know Gluten Free All Natural Vegan Packaging Made From Renewable Resources The Delicious Taste of Nature™ At pacific Natural Foods, we care deeply about what we make and how we make it.  As a family-owned natural foods company founded in 1987, we remain dedicated to creating the most delicious tastes from what nature has provided. Pacific Natural Foods exclusive Certified to the Source® program tracks see more...

• Does anyone use this when preparing roast? I'm thinking about usi...4 Answers
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I'm eating this right now! I love this soup. My kids also enjoy the soup. I think it is really healthy. Due to family allergies I read every label and nothing in this cased me to put it back on the shelf. I would buy this again, it's a filling and quick dinner.
Troyneisha J.
Baton Rouge, LA
I was sick once and my mom used this to make me soup. I was skeptical because I'm a die hard Campbell girl. But this broth is amazing. I think it's salty but it has a great flavor.
Jane S.
Okay, this stuff plus hot sauce is pure heaven. It's delicious and doesn't give me migraines like most other packaged soups.
Marley P.
I really love this soup! It's packed with protein, fiber, and other nutrients, and it tastes so good! When I'm in a hurry and don't have time to cook for myself, I pop this in the microwave and I'm good to go! It is a little more expensive than Campbell's or other brands of soup, but the healthier ingredients are worth it.
Leslie P.
I usually make soups at home, but sometimes life is too hectic and it is just not possible. That is where Pacific brand comes in to play. I absolutely love how delectable Pacific's All Natural soups are. Vegetable Lentil and Roasted Red Pepper soup is my absolute favorite though, it helps that I am a lentils fanatic!
Audrey A.
Pacific Natural Foods All Natural Soups are a staple at our house. We usually stock up when they're on sale and buy them in both the small and large size containers. The soups themselves are quality and without that "tin can taste" they definitely pass for "almost homemade" when you don't have the time, effort or energy to actually make your own soup. Honestly, it's a meal in a tetra pack. Dress it up with a salad and if you're a bread eater or serving it to company a crusty loaf and you've got dinner in less than 10 minutes. Roasted red pepper gives this soup a nice zing and body. It makes it just a little bit different and definitely special. Give it a try!
Christina G.
I try to prepare most of my own meals at home, but I do keep healthy convenience foods in my home for tired days. Pacific Natural All Natural Soups are a pantry staple. They have easy to read, all natural ingredient lists and are usually enough to either share as a side or to eat a couple of servings with bread or salad for a light meal. The Vegetable Lentil and Roasted Red Pepper is my favorite, with the heartiness of the lentils and the sweetness of the pepper. But all of the flavors I have tried maintain that fresh, home style taste.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I never have to second guess when I go to pull this off the self. it is so yummy and easy to make. It's great for work because you can just pop it in the micro and bam, you've got yourself a healthy lunch in just a few minutes. It is more than campbells but hey, it being healthier is worth it to me!
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I always make my own soup, but was traveling and picked up a few of these. I didn't want to eat them because I was expecting something not too great, but was surprised at how flavorful these are! I've had the chicken noodle and the chicken tortilla soup and they're very good! Lots of flavor and very good!
Christine R.
Pittston, PA
I love lentil soup, and have spent years trying to find the perfect premade version to keep in my pantry. This one isn't it. While it has good flavor, the spiciness from the red pepper completely turned me off. Tasty, but not what I was hoping for.
Troyneisha J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does anyone use this when preparing roast? I'm thinking about using it in the slow cooker.