BY PACIFIC MARKET INTERNATIONAL #43 in Water Bottles

Stanley Adventure 17oz Vacuum Hammertone Green Bottle insulation keeps drinks hot or cold 12 hours. Stainless steel won't rust and is naturally BPA-free. Hammertone powder coat is durable and timeless. Thick outer steel takes a beating and still performs. Wide opening makes it easier to clean, ice compatible. The insulated lid doubles as an 8oz/236ml cup. The Adventure is leak proof and fully packable.

• love this product and all of that mark . A mark facing to worry a...1 Answers
  • Do these come in other colors? I like my hydro flask for that rea...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? What about it is better than others?3 Answers
Jes Paolo d.
I Love Stabley products and will never purchase anything else. My Grandpa and my Dad ate faithful fans so why would I trust my beverages with any other Brand? I use my Stanleys for everything from coffee to my little mans milk when we are on the go. It keeps any liquid cold or hot. I also have the soup thermos. I actually used it for a bottle warmer on the go when my son was a baby as well. Added boiling water and when it was time to warm it was the perfect size for the bottle to fit and warm. Then whens he didnt need warmed milk anymore it can still be used for soups! I hate purchasing things that only have one use. I highly recommend Stanley products to anyone!!
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
Got this for my husband several years ago. He used to use it all the time and it kept his coffee hot all day! He never uses it anymore for some reason though, I'll have to make him use it again!
Tam C.
My Dad too one of these very day to work in the coal mines. And it kept his coffee warm. And he loved it in the winter. He would say nothing like a nice warm cup of coffee to warm u right up.
Ashley A.
Land o lakes , FL
My aunt has a small one and a large one for her coffee and they keep her coffee hot for a long time
Sarah B.
Very durable! i got mine for 30$ at tjx and it came with the matching lunch box. my dad loves it.
hailey j.
I really like this product my grandpa used to use this when he would go to work at camp it would always keep his coffee hot it's really great product for an affordable price ! I would recommend this to other
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Is this worth the price? What about it is better than others?
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
Do these come in other colors? I like my hydro flask for that reason!
Ingrid P.
love this product and all of that mark . A mark facing to worry about the family. And quality products.