Pacific Hemp - Vanilla uploaded by Denielle W.

BY PACIFIC

Pacific Foods Hemp Milk - Vanilla - 32 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Denielle W.
This is my favorite nondairy milk. I have nut allergies and a slight dairy issue and it’s hard to find something I can use in place of milk that doesn’t have nuts. I was so happy to find this and it tastes amazing to me. I always get the hemp vanilla and it’s like a healthy milkshake with the flavor. It’s kind of on the pricey side, but I still think it’s worth it. I love it and I always stock up when it’s on sale. It’s great because you don’t have to refrigerate it right away, only after opening.
Kym B.
Athol, MA
This was so much better than I thought it would be. I was really hesitant to try this and was pleasantly surprised when drinking it. It has a very nutty flavor and is creamy. It's very beneficial to your body. It's relatively cheap as well and I easily found it in my local grocery store. It's similar to Almond Milk and when used in cooking or with cereal, you cannot even tell a difference.
I recommend anyone who is looking for a "milk" alternative that is nutritious, try this!
Lillie G.
Owensboro, KY
I'm in love with this hemp milk. I'm a barista, and I got the coffee shop to start ordering it and now half the Customers are addicted. We get it at Kroger sometimes, if we run out. It's just as good alone as it is steamed.
Nilza B.
I'm sorry but I don't really care for this it seems to me that I might be allergic to hemp because every time I try something with hemp I break out or I get a rash.
Jenn H.
Bothell , WA
Best hemp milk! It is so good and creamy. It does have a lot of sugar, but it's rice syrup, so no refined sugar! And no carrageenan!
Amber O.
This is my favorite hemp milk. It's smooth and has a good flavor. I buy it all the time