BY PACIFIC #41 in Dairy Alternatives

Pacific Foods Hemp Milk - Vanilla - 32 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lillie G.
Lillie G.
Owensboro, KY
I'm in love with this hemp milk. I'm a barista, and I got the coffee shop to start ordering it and now half the Customers are addicted. We get it at Kroger sometimes, if we run out. It's just as good alone as it is steamed.
Nilza B.
Nilza B.
Foodie Expert
I'm sorry but I don't really care for this it seems to me that I might be allergic to hemp because every time I try something with hemp I break out or I get a rash.
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
Foodie Expert
Best hemp milk! It is so good and creamy. It does have a lot of sugar, but it's rice syrup, so no refined sugar! And no carrageenan!
Amber O.
Amber O.
This is my favorite hemp milk. It's smooth and has a good flavor. I buy it all the time
Kym B.
Kym B.
Athol, MA
Foodie Expert
This was so much better than I thought it would be. I was really hesitant to try this and was pleasantly surprised when drinking it. It has a very nutty flavor and is creamy. It's very beneficial to your body. It's relatively cheap as well and I easily found it in my local grocery store. It's similar to Almond Milk and when used in cooking or with cereal, you cannot even tell a difference.
I recommend anyone who is looking for a "milk" alternative that is nutritious, try this!