BY PACIFIC

Natural Nutrition Dynamo: Tasting its rich chocolate and real cocoa, you'd never know this creamy treat is a natural nutrition dynamo. We coax out the nutty flavor of the hemp seed and pay it a perfect complement: chocolate. see more...

• Hemp seeds taste nutty, does the milk as well?2 Answers
  • I'm very curious what this tastes like. What could you co...1 Answers
  • I use hemp seeds all the time. This is the first time I'm...1 Answers
  • "So much better for you and just as great as the other kind." in 1 review
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
This taste great! The chocolate is creamy and tasty. If you aren't used to non-dairy milks, this might have an aftertaste that you might have to get used to, but for us non-dairy folk, this hemp milk has a great taste to it. It's a great alternative to soy and almond milk. This tastes great in coffee as a creamer to give it a bit of a mocha taste.
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
Pacific makes a very wide variety of delicious non-dairy milks, but I have to say, their hemp milks are among my most favorite. Packed full of protein and vitamins, I prefer hemp milk in flavor as compared to soy or dairy milk. The chocolate flavor is positively addicting, I love drinking it whole or adding it in a mason jar with a few tbsp of chia seeds and letting it sit in the fridge for a few hours. It makes a positively delectable chocolate chia seed pudding.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Honestly, if you are trying to switch off of dairy products and want to try to get into hemp milk, the chocolate is a good place to start. It does taste very different, but hemp milk has many benefits! Also, I think I paid $2.99 a box, which I think is reasonable for the quality.
Render L.
I used this Pacific Hemp Chocolate Beverage everyday alongside the Pacific Hazelnut Chocolate Beverage in our coffee every morning. They are so delicious and a full flavor. Perfect in baking, puddings, creams or just by itself.
Kit N.
Gross. I was hoping that the chocolate would cover the flavor. Tastes like grass clippings. I have tried other non-dairy milks and this is hands down the worst. Ruined my coffee and I still have another unopened container.
Alyssa C.
I tried this as an alternative to milk. It tasted pretty good. I liked the chocolate because it had more flavor to it. It works as a drink, but you can't really substitute it for the other uses of milk.
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Pretty good milk to use for smoothies or Ceral or oatmeal . I really enjoy the flavor of this it doesn't have added anything and is good for you !
evette f.
SAN antonio, TX
I don't like chocolate but I'm happy this is available for those who can't orbchoose not to drink milk! its really great for vegans too!
Meredith W.
I don't usually care for chocolate milk, but this fits the taste buds! It is a little bit healthy, which is always a great plus, too.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
So good and so good for you, my family loves it. It's a great choice for the vegans in my life and the lactose intolerant.
Jordyn R.
Queen Creek, AZ
How is the taste? Are there any dairy products in it? Or...
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Hemp seeds taste nutty, does the milk as well?
Denise G.
Merrick, NY
I use hemp seeds all the time. This is the first time I'm seeing this. where can I buy this?
Kristen J.
Clover , SC
I'm very curious what this tastes like. What could you compare the flavor to?