Pacific Hazelnut - Original uploaded by Darby S.

BY PACIFIC

PACIFC NATURAL FOODS 12x 32 OZ NATURAL NUT HAZELNUT BEVERAGE Well let you in on a little secret. Roasting brings out the hazelnuts exceptional robust rich quality. Thats why its so smooth and creamy. Care for a splash in coffee or tea? How about on your morning cereal or a favorite baked goods recipe?: GLUTEN FREE KOSHER (Note: This product description is informational only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use. For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use.) see more...

Darby S.
I love this brand for Rice milk and it's usually on sale for only $ 1.99 it's not to sweet or bland. It's the perfect balance of pure goodness! It's made with brown rice & is gluten free. I also choose this brand for being Non-Gmo verified which is really important to me when make decisions about what I put in my body ! Its fortified with lots of vitamins like A,D,Calcium, and Iron. I love dairy free alternatives and the Pacific brand is very tasty!
Katherine C.
I love the taste of this milk it is perfect for lactose intolerant and a awesome alternative that is super worth it.
Sheryl M.
Racine, WI
We do not drink cow milk at our house. We find that almond milk is a excellent alternative and tastes much better.
Destiny S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love drinking products like these ' they're very tastey and i always drink it at night to help me sleep
Anjelica W.
Islip , NY
These four packs of almond milk are perfect if I need to make a smoothie on the go. The taste is great!
Dee C.
Van Nuys, CA
Nice nuttiness, good alternative to dairy. I use it mainly in smoothies and with cereal/granola.