BY PACIFIC #83 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Save On Pacific Natural Foods 12X 32 Oz Hazelnut Chocolate Non Dairy Beverage, Smooth And Creamy, This Unique Blend Of Roasted Oregon Hazelnuts And Real Chocolate Provides A Rich And Decadent Break From The Ordinary, Destined To Be A Special Favorite Of Chocolate Lovers, The Nutty Flavor Profile Delivers An Unexpected Taste Sensation, : Gluten Free Kosher, (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, )Specialty Dietary Needs: Gluten Free, KosherAverage Shelf Life from Manufacture date: 360, 0 SKU: BA65527

• Does anyone know how using this type of dairy substitute ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
When I first started my Vegan journey over three years ago I first started with Almond Milk which I loved.. then I found Cashew milk and oh my god!! Then I came across this and though hmm.. I like the nuts so let's try it! Oh wowzer! By far my favorite chocolate milk! I stock up on these at Lucky Vitamins.. sadly have not seen them at any of my local shops :/
Katherine C.
This is the best milk alternative I've ever tried in my life. The taste is out of this world. The chocolate flavor is light and the hazelnut give the perfect touch
Ale U.
A very good option to substitute regular milk. Delicious to prepared smoothies and deserts. It's actually one one to have a chocolate milk without feeling so guilty.
Anjelica W.
Islip, NY
I love this chocolate hazelnut milk! I have used it in chocolate cereals as an extra treat and I love it in my smoothies!
Kerina H.
Yum! I'm not a huge hazelnut fan but chocolate is my forte. I decided to give it a shot and I absolutely love it.
Daniella M.
Toronto
this stuff tastes just like chocolate nutella milk! I have to stop myself from drinking it. Great for smoothies
Johana D.
Caracas
Esto es delicioso! Además es excelente ara acompañar un café o bebida helada!
Addie G.
Boone, NC
Does anyone know how using this type of dairy substitute would effect the baking process of a cake or cupcakes or if there is any difference from real milk baking wise?