BY PACIFIC GOLD RESERVE

Pacific Gold: Premium Cuts, Great Taste.For over 30 years, Pacific Gold has crafted premium jerky using only the finest cuts of meat and spices. Made with no preservatives and no artificial ingredients, our gourmet flavors bring an exciting twist to your snaking. Best of all, you can feel good about sharing this high-protein, low fat indulgence with your family and friends. see more...

Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This is a really good jerky that I buy at Costco to get a good price. It Is a wonderful low-carb high-protein snack. I love that it’s organic doesn’t contain any bad ingredients. The only drawback for me is that I wish it was a little less sweet, but I still like it.
Anna M.
Melrose, MA
This is my favorite beef jerky! I buy it from Costco all the time and I love that its organic. It tastes amazing and also has pretty good ingredients. The only issue is that its pretty expensive but the bag lasts me awhile since I only eat a little per day