BY PACIFIC

Pacific Organic Simply Stock Unsalted Chicken Stock: Free range USDA organic No salt added Gluten free Add a dash of extra flavor in stir fry Use to deglaze your pan after frying a steak for a delicious sauce Reduce to make classic grand sauces see more...

Jackie W.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Great chicken stock that I know is healthier than other brands. This brand is very affordable especially in comparison to other brands. I recently made a sausage and potato stew using this broth. It was fantastic! I will definitely be making that stew again with the Pacific stock.
Timeea B.
Duvall, WA
I get these in bulk at Costco and I don't need anything else. Making soup at home is so much easier with a great starter like this stock. It can get pricey but, as I said, Costco has great price on these.
D B.
Traverse city mi
Great flavor, we use the smaller ones more often for recipes so we don't waste, if I do have left over I freeze to add to dish for a little extra flavor later!!! Great product and brand!
Daniella M.
Carson, CA
I love that this comes unsalted because it allows me to control the amount of sodium I am putting into our meals. Most stocks are loaded with salt, and I like that this lets me focus on the natural flavors of the foods I'm cooking. I love this, it is simply my favorite stock.
Melissa H.
Oneonta, NY
Pacific makes my favorite broths and stocks. I always have a box of this on hand for soups and sauces. I really like that they have low sodium and unsalted options; it makes controlling the saltiness of the finished food so much easier. This is the best stock you're going to get without making it yourself.
Ashley B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This is probably the best broth you can buy at the grocery store, but nothing compares to making your own broth at home. When we add out of broth this is the brand I buy. I would recommend this product to others.
Jenny L.
I always keep the Simply Stock on hand. I love that it is organic and ready to use.  I usually use it for gluten free ramen (since those do not come with stock).  I just cook noodles and heat up the soup; then combine it with green onions and done! Such a time saver for busy parents!
Agata L.
Ridgewood, NY
Good base for your soups or sauces. Don't think I would enjoy it solo; not concentrated enough for me but excellent as a pantry emergency. Relatively not expensive when you think about organic ingredients. I buy it often and always have one container.
Elisabeth I.
Organic is my go to for any good. Pacific has a large variety.

I use their chicken and beef stock the most along with their pre-made soups.

The flavor is always tasty, price is reasonable for organic.
Kym M.
Soup is so good and quick to make..... We use a lot of soup for cooking and quick lunch meals....my daughter loves soup