BY PACIFIC

Pacific Organic Chicken & Wild Rice Soup: USDA organic 120 calories per serving 5 grams of protein per serving Gluten free Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture Protects what's good Tetra Pak see more...

Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
Tasty and delicious. Easy to heat on the stove or microwave. What I love about this soup is that it doesn't have a "can" aftertaste and it genuinely tastes homemade. I buy these whenever Im sick or if the weather is dreary.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Anything Pacific is the bomb!!! I love their soups! The amount of soup you get in the container is awesome. Great price. So many good flavors to choose from. Its a much healthier less processed soup then other brands. I constantly repurchase this and store them in our pantry. LOVE!
Jennifer W.
ELLENWOOD, GA
This soup was a last minute choice when I needed a quick lunch that was healthy and substantial. I bought it from a natural grocery store, heated and enjoyed it without having to add any salt-it was perfect for my taste!
Jade P.
Foster, RI
Absolutely delicious! One of my go to items for a quick lunch at work. I trust the brand quality and the taste is amazing. Well worth the extra dollar compared to other soups.
Anjelica M.
Wild rice is one of my favorite winter foods! It's super good for you and has barely any calories!! So when I see a soup that has wild rice, I have to try it! I got this one and it was very tasty for the price and the convenience! I am definitely going to be trying their other soups soon!
Elena Z.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is soup is delicious and very hardy. The texture is wonderful and great on a cold day. It's not spicy at all, but has plenty of flavor. Everything is nice and soft. It has a nice aroma and the chicken and nice and tender. I love this soup.
Lindsay M.
Lynchburg, VA
This is my favorite soup for my family!! It uses quality ingredients that I feel safe giving to my kids, while still tasting delicious! There is so much flavor!
Sara W.
Denton, TX
It’s a great easy meal and I️ love that all the ingredients are clean and less processed then a lot of other pre-made soups out there.
Candice W.
This is my favorite soup! The flavor is very robust! The best part is that it is organic! Healthy choices!
Brandy Y.
Greenville, SC
YUM! Pacific makes the best soups and this is no exception! The wild rice is heaven.