Food & SnacksSoups & BrothsPacific Foods
Organic Vegetable Broth, Low Sodium

Pacific Foods Organic Vegetable Broth, Low Sodium

by Pacific Foods

Pacific Foods Organic Low Sodium Vegetable Broth is a perfect start to soups and side dishes. We’ve simmered savory leeks, onions and garlic, adding carrots, celery and vine-ripened tomatoes for garden fresh flavor. Fat-free and gluten-free, and is great for vegetarian and vegan diets. At Pacific Foods, we steer clear of additives, preservatives and common allergens, and GMOs. The way we see it, nature knows how foods should taste, and we just try to follow her lead.

How is this soup? Is good?
What's the difference between their vegetable broth and vegetable stock?
Has anyone tried this brand how long does it last if you don't use it all?
Start your review of Pacific Foods Organic Vegetable Broth, Low Sodium!
Surprise, AZ
1,074 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Great low sodium vegetable broth. Non-GMO and no added sugar. I prefer low sodium broth over the regular. Overall it is a great product, tastes great and easy to store.
Portland, OR
This is awesome for when I’m cooking at home. I like to use it as a base for my vegan Mac n cheese or when I make filling for pot pies. I can always find this at my local store and it’s usually priced pretty well.
I would like to try hair product to review and see wat wil happened to get voxbox blackfriday hair shopping
Ponca City, OK
I love to use this in any meal that calls for broth. It has an amazing flavor and the kids enjoy it add much add I do.
Agoura Hills, CA
This is a great base or starter to any soups I love using vegetable stock because I can control the sodium levels and I just feel like the flavor is a little bit lighter as opposed to a beef or chicken stock.
Nashville, IN
This product is affordable and tastes great! It's organic and stays fresh in the fridge if you don't use the whole container at once. I will continue to buy.
I really love this brand of vegetable broth. I don't eat meat so I substitute this for other types of broths.
Chapel Hill, NC
Great organic and flavorful vegetable broth. As a vegetarian I am often substituting chicken broth for this broth and I don’t feel like I’m missing out on flavor
A lot of recipes I've used lately have called for vegetable broth but I hate vegetable broth because it's so flavorless. This vegetable broth is the exception! It's low on salt, gives a good flavor to my stews/rice dishes and it's organic. Pretty good stuff.
Shelton, WA
This hearty broth doesn’t taste like it is low sodium! It is excellent to keep on hand for soups or any other cooking!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...