BeveragesNon-Dairy MilkPacific Foods
Organic Soy Unsweetened Original Plant-Based Beverage

Pacific Foods Organic Soy Unsweetened Original Plant-Based Beverage

by Pacific Foods

Pacific Foods Organic Unsweetened Soy Plant-Based Beverage keeps it pure and simple using soybeans grown on select organic farms. This beverage is lactose free, gluten free, and vegan. At Pacific Foods, we’re proud of using simple recipes and clean ingredi

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacific Foods Organic Soy Unsweetened Original Plant-Based Beverage!
Littleton, NH
I love this brand of soup. The ingredients are so healthy and the taste is wonderful.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite soy milk!!! It's unsweetened which I love because I don't like sugar. It's not very pricey but then again it's organic. I stock up when there's a sale. Highly recommend for coffee, cereal, smoothies...or just by itself. They also have a long shelf life which is so convenient!!
Reinbeck, IA
It’s okay, very light and light flavor. Tastes like a lot of water. Decent priced. #healthymilk #healthylife
Black Hawk, CO
I usually keep a box of soy milk in the pantry in case we run out of my flax or almond milk in the fridge. I like unsweetened. I use some sort of alternative milk several times a day. It goes great in coffee. I would recommend it to others who are concerned about using cows milk (ewww).
Soy milk sounds like a healthy alternative but when you do your research, youll find that over 90% of all soy products are GMO. (genetically modified organisms) and this is run by the monopoly Monsanto. If you're against GMO, be wary of soy products.
Tampa, Fl
I love the Pacific brand in general. Their soups are delicious and I do not find myself worrying about the ingredients. I appreciate that they offer an organic UNsweetened soy milk but it's just a bit pricey. It's nice that it does not need to be refrigerated and can therefore hold for longer than other brands.
I liked this soy milk, but I must admit that I didn't find it to be any different than any other soy milk. It was good, don't get me wrong, but I just didn't notice anything about it that would make me want to run out and ONLY purchase this brand. Silk soymilk is good too.
Stockton, CA
This soy milk is great, I have been drinking this since it's one of the only unsweetened soy milks at my local grocery store and it's good, light, and creamy. I like using this in my smoothies and drinking this instead of milk. Very healthy especially with the lack of sugar.
Knoxville, TN
Not my favorite kind of milk, that flavor was a little off and I feel like it want that good of a taste. I like there other brands but this milk was interesting
Love all pacific products, including the soy milk. It's great with cereal or in cooking!

Looking for your answer?