BeveragesDairy & Non-Dairy MilkPacific Foods
Organic Poblano Pepper & Corn Chowder

Pacific Foods Organic Poblano Pepper & Corn Chowder

by Pacific Foods

Pacific Foods Organic Poblano Pepper and Corn Chowder is an intriguing blend of robust chef-inspired spice and flavor. Fire-roasted poblano peppers, chili pepper, cumin and cilantro add complexity to a blend of corn, potatoes and cream. At Pacific Foods, w

I Have wanted to try this, is it spicy ?
Is this soup spicy?
Is this all organic????
Start your review of Pacific Foods Organic Poblano Pepper & Corn Chowder!
Darian O.
Aspen, CO
My favorite emergency meal! I always keep a box of this soup in my desk at work for days when I don’t have time to prepare anything else and I’m always satisfied.
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA
Mmmm. This is delicious. It has a slight kick to it with the creamy texture.
Mmmm. This is delicious. It has a slight kick to it with the creamy texture.
Brittany D.
Hinton , WV
I always try every corn chowder that I find at the grocery store and this one is pretty good. I love the poblano pepper flavor with the corn. I did add a little red pepper flake to it to add more heat.
Megan B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This soup is awesome. It has lots of flavor and makes for a great lunch at work.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
I am a fan of Pacific Naturals Organic soups. They come in an assortment of delicious flavors and their stocks are amazing as well. This is my go to brand at the store. It is well packaged, convenient and easy to find at my local grocers. Sometimes I embellish with extra toppings, depending on the soup for that home made feel, such as fresh herbs or a little pesto or garlic. Always a winner! This particular flavor is amazing!
Rachel F.
Melissa, TX
This Pacific Foods Organic Poblano Pepper and Corn Chowder is absolutely delicious. I randomly saw it at Target one day and decided to try it, and it did not disappoint.
Francine C.
Harvey, IL
It’s ok. There’s something I don’t like with the texture. Sometimes it’s chalky or watery.
Jamie H.
North Oaks, MN
This soap makes an easy side to any salad or sandwich for lunch. Healthy, hearty and tasty.
Amanda R.
Lexington, MI
Delicious and cleanly made. This flavor is our go to, and we much appreciate the non metal container.
Justine A.
3,081 reviews
This is my absolute favorite soup from Pacific. It has such a great flavor. I love Pacific soups and they are great tasting and great quality.