Food & SnacksSoups & BrothsPacific Foods
Organic Creamy Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup

Pacific Foods Organic Creamy Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup

by Pacific Foods

Pacific Foods Organic Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup contains slow-roasted red peppers harvested at peak flavor. Ripe tomatoes, organic milk, and a warm blend of spices round out the flavor for a zesty tomato soup that tastes like summer. At Pacific Foods, we believe in making foods we're proud of using simple recipes and clean ingredients sourced as close to home as possible. We steer clear of preservatives, additives and GMOs and always will. Our mission is to nourish every body, one meal at a time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacific Foods Organic Creamy Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup!
Pacific Foods Organic Creamy Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup uploaded by Karina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These delicious soups make my soul happy. They are excellent to eat in the afternoon as an aperitif. Also as an accompaniment to meals. I love. It's my first time trying them and it fascinated me.
New Orleans, LA
I usually get the sox pack from costco. There is nothing better in winter time than Pacific roasted pepper soup with a piece of toasted bread! I Highly recommend trying this brand and especially this flavor
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite gluten free soup! It’s perfect with grilled cheese. The red pepper adds depth to the traditional tomato soup. Creamy and delicious!
Bronx, NY
Pacific Foods Organic Creamy Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup uploaded by Dakotah E.
Honestly this is one of my faaaavorite soups out there. When fall hits, I buy these in bulk. Great flavor and improvement over a classic tomato. I like to serve it with grilled cheese sandwiches, and I add in some creme fraiche, or plain Greek yogurt, bacon, etc. Every lunch is one [email protected] forward to with this. I’m interested in trying the lower sodium one!
Brockton, MA
Pacific Foods Organic Creamy Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
You can feel the slightly sweet taste of the roasted pepper and tomato. It’s very creamy and satisfying. A little zestier than traditional tomato I am pretty sure your whole family will love
Gold Bar, WA
My kids love this with grilled cheese. It’s great on its own or as a base for a chunky soup. I love this brand!
Ever want to feel like a kid again? Then this tomato soup is the grown up version of an old classic. Pair it with a decadent grilled cheese and you have a fast satisfying meal even the kids will love. I gave it 4 stars because it does have some cane sugar, but all tomato soups do!
I dont typically eat processed foods. However, pacific tomato soup is as good as homemade!
Springville, UT
This soup is a staple in our house, especially during the winter. It's a wee bit more spicy than plain tomato, so it warms you up a bit extra. Don't be afraid of a kick though; it's not much.
Springfield, OH
My go-to comfort food is tomato soup! So, it's not surprise I bought a few of these when I first saw it on the shelf. I LOVE IT. It has the creamy and fresh taste of tomato, with the spice and kick of the red pepper. It's a great combo, and one of my favorite organic soups!

Looking for your answer?