Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth

by Pacific Foods

Pacific Foods Organic Unsalted Chicken Bone Broth is a delicious, satisfying addition to your everyday routine. We slow-simmer organic chicken bones with vegetables, apple cider vinegar and rosemary for a savory bone broth full of naturally-occurring collagen without high sodium. Traditionally sipped by the cup, this bone broth is ready to drink—just pour, heat and enjoy! This broth is great for anyone with special dietary needs, as it is gluten-free, soy-free, wheat-free and yeast-free, with no added salt or sugar. Recyclable 32-ounce carton is perfect for drinking or cooking. At Pacific Foods, we’re proud of using simple recipes and clean ingredients sourced as close to home as possible. We steer clear of preservatives, additives and GMOs and always will. Our mission is to nourish every body, one meal at a time.

Is there a difference between homemade and store bough bone broth?
Where do they sell this brand of bone broth?
I keep on hearing so many things about bone broth. What's the best way to consume it?
Start your review of Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth!
Nixa, MO
1,578 reviews
Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked this product and for being organic, the price point was excellent! Thick, rich and well seasoned this broth was very tasty. And with 2 daily servings of 2 cups per days you cannot beat the price point of under $4.00.
Corpus Christi, TX
Didn't like this broth needed more sodium.Not cheap either though it's a great organic choice.
Bone broth has many benefits including: Promote Gut & Digestive Health. Support joint mobility. Support skin, hair and nails. Supports better sleep. Enhanced Results on the Keto, Paleo and Intermittent Fasting Diets. You can drink this as a broth or use this in recipes.
Howell, NJ
1,049 reviews
Purchased at: Thrive Market
This broth isn’t the most flavorful by itself, but my 5yo daughter loves rice so I like cooking her rice in it for the added protein. It’s also great in soups, of course, and in chili. Definitely a staple in my pantry!!!
My go to for chicken broth. It’s organic, great tasting as a base for soup, and also just to sip on . My only gripe is that depending on where you buy, this brand can be a bit pricey in certain stores but the quality and taste is good so I think it’s worth spending on.
Ferndale, WA
Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth uploaded by Janine L.
I don't buy bone broth that often because it's pretty expensive. Found this brand at Costco for super cheap. You can use it in soups or stews and even as a sipping broth . It tastes pretty bland though if you're just drinking it by itself so I have to add a little bit of salt. Love that it's organic. Plus bone broth has so many health benefits.
Burke, VA
Absolutely delicious! I use Pacific chicken bone broth every time I want a nutrient dense soup base!
Port Angeles, WA
I love that this has so much protein in it. I love using this in soups, to cook rice or vegetables. The flavor is wonderful. It's great to drink in a mug too. Perfect for cold rainy days. I bought mine at Costco and got a great deal. They have organic and low salt varieties. I love this bone broth and will continue using it. This is highly recommended.
Gold Bar, WA
This is what I like to use for a base or in a recipe that calls for broth. I’ll also drink it by itself for a low cal quick snack or when I’m not feeling good and cravings some broth.
San Rafael, CA
Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth uploaded by Angela H.
Purchased at: Costco
ok if you have not tried bone broth you are missing out...please utube what the benifits are....its not broth its Bone broth ... Amazing benefits... Just put this in a pot. .bring to a boil, Play it pink salt , pepper and tumeric...and sip on this ...or use it as a base for soups, boil rice, quinoa ect ...