GroceryPantryPacific Foods
Organic Cashew Carrot Ginger Bisque

Pacific Foods Organic Cashew Carrot Ginger Bisque

by Pacific Foods

Pacific Foods Organic Cashew Carrot Ginger Soup blends the flavors of sweet carrots, buttery cashews, and spicy ginger with coconut milk to create an exotic mix of rich, delicious flavors and hearty taste. Ideal for serving either hot or cold. At Pacific F

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacific Foods Organic Cashew Carrot Ginger Bisque!
Willow D.
Keizer, OR
Pacific foods soup rarely fail to please. This is a wonderful soup that you can enjoy on its own or add a bit to, to enhance the flavors
Ferne M.
Best carrot soup I've had! It is delicious and creamy and not too sweet like some other carrot soups. The cashew and ginger add a hint of flavor. You can get it at Trader Joe's too! Pacific has a lot of organic brands that are delicious. Highly recommend
Katherine K.
Atlanta, GA
Best soup if you are starting to feel sick and it's cold outside! Don't recommend if you don't like earthy veggies and ginger though. Very creamy and soothing.
Mandy P.
DeForest, WI
I have never been disappointed with any Pacific soups we've tried so far, including the Organic Cashew Carrot Ginger Bisque! Not only is it easy to heat and prepare, it tastes completely homemade and delicious! I love it every time and would 100% recommend it to any soup lover!
Suvi H.
This was way too spicy and strong! I like their other products tho! I was totally expecting a very good soup but I couldn't finish it!
Estee G.
Saginaw, MI
This is such a flavorful soup! I use it as a base in some of the soups i throw together but it is good enough on its own!
Karissa C.
Baltimore, MD
Such a great winter soup! My whole family sips on this during winter time. I replace the classic tomato soup and grilled cheese for a combo with this soup. !its delicious. Also great to sip on when you have a cold.
Suzanne K.
PA
Pacific soups are the best! This one has a great flavor . The carrot and ginger go nicely together and the ginger is not too strong. Great soup on a chilly day. I like the fact that the ingredients are organic as well.
Max L.
Indiana, PA
When it comes to food; organic with a small ingredient list is best (for my family). Of course its gotta be tasty too! Pacific soups fit the bill perfectly.   YUMM! I usually make soup from scratch but when I don't have time this one is great. I would recommend it.
Christina B.
Arlington, MA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I really love this brand because all of their soups are extremely tasty and creamy. They cost a bit more than the average soup but it’s worth it. Fresh ingredients really make a difference. You could microwave this soup or watermelon it up by stovetop - both options equal a great finished product. You will not be disappointed!

Looking for your answer?