Pacific® Chef Series™ Organic Low Sodium Vegetable Broth Concentrate 32 fl. oz. Aseptic Carton

BY PACIFIC

Simply FlavorfulIt's not easy to meet Pacific's high standards for quality and purity, so we spent years perfecting broth concentrates for our most discerning foodservice customers.Introducing Chef Series™ Vegetable Broth Concentrate with all of the flavor and none of the yeast extract or artificial flavor enhancers that are in most soup base and broth concentrate products. see more...

Emily M.
Puyallup, WA
I use this for my vegan soups and lentil dishes during the fall and winter. Works perfectly for them and helps the dishes taste amazing! it can be a little pricey some places but is worth it since it is both organic and low sodium. Definitely recommend!
Meg F.
West Palm Bch, FL
This has been a great soup base for me. I love that it's low sodium and organic. I happily feed it to my babies in soup with veggies and chicken. I find it in target, Whole Foods, and fresh market.
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
Banning, CA
I usually make my soups and broth's from scratch but this is a go to broth that I use when I don't have enough time to make it at home.
Erin L.
Boynton Beach, FL
Great for cooking soups and stews. Can be a little pricey and i usually just buy the store brand