BY PACIFIC CHAI

Pacific Chai™ Tea Latte Mix Spice Chai Latte.
The taste of peace & Quiet®.
No trans fat.
Hydrogenated oil free.
Just add water. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Krista T.
I am a huge chai and spiced tea fan. When I saw Pacific Chai Spice Chai Latte in a powdered mix, I knew I needed to give it a try. I was extremely disappointed. I could hardly get the powder to dissolve entirely in my drink. I tried making it in both hot water and hot milk; both times I was extremely turned off by the look and taste of my drink. I wont be buying this again and I do not recommend it.
Caity C.
I LOVE chai tea, but I was disappointed with how this particular kind tastes. It is rather bitter and doesn't dissolve in liquids very well, no matter how hot they are.
Chelsey B.
East Earl, PA
Delicious and refreshing for summertime. Or a comfort drink for the fall/winter season. I love the spices in this drink. Adds so much flavor and goodness!
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
This mix is so delicious and full of flavor! Chai is definitely my favorite tea, and I am a big fan of chai lattes. Excellent buy!
Vicky S.
If you like Chai, this is a good beverage for you. I'm not wild about the artificial flavoring but it doesn't ruin it.