Pacific Chai Decaffeinated Vanilla Chai Latte

by Pacific Chai

Pacific Chai™ Decaffeinated Vanilla Chai Latte.

The taste of Peace & Quiet®.

No trans.

Hydrogenated oil free.

Just add water.

What are some ways to make this product taste really good?
I'm glad someone's already asked if they make a caffeinated version. Looks so good! Anyone know where I could buy some other than online? Does Meijers or Walmart carry it?
Do they make this in a caffeinated version?
Start your review of Pacific Chai Decaffeinated Vanilla Chai Latte!
How would you rate this product?
Bountiful, UT
This is an okay product. It can be good or it can be bad.. I am not a huge fan of chai and this product definitely doesn't do it for me. Its nice if you're in a rush, but if you have time to get the real thing from a coffee shop or time to brew the tea, leave this at the store.
Waterloo , IA
Bought this on a whim as I love Chai but am rather particular about it. This was GREAT! I am so glad I found this brand...very creamy and rich, great REAL chai tea flavor, and dissolved very quickly in hot water (some other brands tend not to). And very reasonably priced too!
Laurel, MD
I have only tried this product once and followed the directions that come with using water. Once mixed it looked really dense and once I tasted it, it tasted like water really. I'll try different things with this product but I don't think water is a good mix. It did not cost must as well.
Can be hard to get it completely mixed. You have to get just the right amount for it to taste good, too much is overly sweet and a bit fake tasting, too little doesn't taste like much of anything. It's ok if I'm in a rush and want a sugar hit but not my favorite.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm a huge fan of chai latte's, no matter what brand they are, I have to try them! This one is awesome!! The mix of vanilla with the normal chai flavors, is great and smooth. It's a soft and not too sweet flavor that does the job perfectly! The only thing I would change, is to take away the fact that it is decaffeinated :)
Fremont, NE
I absolutely looooove this stuff! It's so quick and easy to make. & it tastes soooo yummie! I love taking this to work to drink on my breaks and drinking it at home and just relaxing!! A must try if you are into Chai Lattes.
Columbia, MD
This is an easy way to make chai when you only have water, for example if you would like to have some at your desk at work. Overall, this is pretty tasty, but I think brewing chai tea bags and then adding your own milk and sugar is only a tiny bit more trouble, and a lot better tasting.
Kelso, WA
This mix is great on its own with water, with milk added, or even combined with some coffee for a great dirty chai drink. It has great flavor with a nice spice. I love Chai!
Charlottesville, VA
YASSSSSSS! Chai tea and lattes are my obsession! I love the smokey spicy taste and this stuff taste pretty good. No need to buy the full price starbucks crap.
I buy this all time its sooooo good my favorite drink no matter the weather I make like 2 cups a day! Forget Starbucks make your own its just as good
Ask a question to the Influenster community...