BeveragesPacific Chai
Decaffeinated Vanilla Chai Latte

Pacific Chai Decaffeinated Vanilla Chai Latte

by Pacific Chai

Pacific Chai™ Decaffeinated Vanilla Chai Latte.

The taste of Peace & Quiet®.

No trans.

Hydrogenated oil free.

Just add water.

What are some ways to make this product taste really good?
I'm glad someone's already asked if they make a caffeinated version. Looks so good! Anyone know where I could buy some other than online? Does Meijers or Walmart carry it?
Do they make this in a caffeinated version?
Start your review of Pacific Chai Decaffeinated Vanilla Chai Latte!
How would you rate this product?
Justice C.
Laurel, MD
I have only tried this product once and followed the directions that come with using water. Once mixed it looked really dense and once I tasted it, it tasted like water really. I'll try different things with this product but I don't think water is a good mix. It did not cost must as well.
Deniqua F.
Charlottesville, VA
YASSSSSSS! Chai tea and lattes are my obsession! I love the smokey spicy taste and this stuff taste pretty good. No need to buy the full price starbucks crap.
Angie F.
Waterloo, IA
Bought this on a whim as I love Chai but am rather particular about it. This was GREAT! I am so glad I found this brand...very creamy and rich, great REAL chai tea flavor, and dissolved very quickly in hot water (some other brands tend not to). And very reasonably priced too!
Christina R.
Albany, OR
I love Chai! I bought this a little while ago, but I am almost done with it. It's great.
Circe V.
Albany, OR
The chai is great tasting and dissolves well in heated water/milk. If you're sensitive to caffeine, this is a great tea alternative.
Veronica S.
I love decaffeinated and caffeinated chai lattes and coffee. I love to use my own at times coffee in my keurig!
Stephanie G.
Tried this once before and while it tastes pretty good I'm not sure I would purchase again...it just isn't the same at tea bags
Briana F.
N Manchester, IN
I didn't like this product. It taste ok, but it didn't mix into the liquid all that well. Doesn't compare to chai brewed with tea bags.
Jacky M.
Bountiful, UT
This is an okay product. It can be good or it can be bad.. I am not a huge fan of chai and this product definitely doesn't do it for me. Its nice if you're in a rush, but if you have time to get the real thing from a coffee shop or time to brew the tea, leave this at the store.
Kaitlin Y.
This is yummy once you get the right amount for flavor! Good for when you want to warm up and get cozy. Still prefer Oregon Chai though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...