Paci Plushies Bentley The Bear Pacifier uploaded by Reanna W.

BY PACI PLUSHIES

Amy W.
These have got to be the cutest things ever. I loved using these with my babies. When they were small the plush animal would lay in there chest and keep the paci in there mouth.
Victoria H.
Cutest binkey ever!! Serves its purpose and occupies your baby with a toy. I used this with my fist baby and plan to get more for the next.
sanela b.
Great way to keep your baby's pacifier with him at all times and plus they get a toy with it my son absolutely loved it.
Reanna W.
Epworth, IA
We have the giraffe and my little one loves it so much and it's adorable makes it very easy to find the pacifier too.
scarlet alexandra c.
cute I like to play with my baby and sleep beside me looks super Suavesito love and good material, i love it
Kelly k.
I have this in pink. teaches little ones to grab and concentrate. I will be buying another for my next too
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Had one for my first child, loved it. you get a toy and paci in one. super soft and loveable too.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
My daughter loves little things like these. I try to find her all the stuffed toys i can.
Que F.
I didn't like the whole ideal of the best hanging from the pacifier cute bear tho lol
Nickie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is the easy to use for a new born to latch on?