Pacha Soap Company Clarifying Charcoal 4 Oz. Natural Soap

by pacha soap company

Activated charcoal powder is known to detoxify and cleanse naturally. Pacha’s Clarifying Charcoal bar is loaded with charcoal powder and is great for oily skin. Ingredients: Organic Palm Oil*, Organic Coconut Oil and/or Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Water, Cold-Pressed Olive Oil, Sodium Hydroxide**, Unrefined Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Activated Charcoal Powder, Titanium Dioxide *Rainforest Alliance Certified **Used to saponify oils into soap. None remains in final product. For every bar of Pacha Soap purchased, a bar is given to someone in need! To learn more about Pacha Soap's Raise the Bar campaign, visit www.pachasoap.com/raisethebar. These bars of soap are no longer packaged in the cardboard box. Pacha Soap Company is dedicated to preserving wastes and being environmentally friendly.

For every bar of Pacha Soap purchased, a bar is given to someone in need!; Naturally detoxifies and cleanses; Great for oily skin; Organic soap; This product is from Hastings, Nebraska.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacha Soap Company Clarifying Charcoal 4 Oz. Natural Soap!
Tamara J.
San Antonio, TX
Pacha Soap Company Clarifying Charcoal 4 Oz. Natural Soap uploaded by Tamara J.
I received a sample of Pacha Soap's Clarifying Charcoal Soap in a Pinch Me Box and I am really impressed!  First of all, it is beautiful with the marbled texture! Second, it smells amazing and citrusy, like Fruit Loops!  It is also super moisturizing and works well!
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
Pacha Soap Company Clarifying Charcoal 4 Oz. Natural Soap uploaded by Marilyn G.
I actually have been using the Dirty Hippie pacha Soap, and I really like it. It smells great and it isn't harsh for my skin.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Pacha Soap Company Clarifying Charcoal Natural Soap has a light lemongrass and mint scent. It lathers well and cleans my skin. I like that it is cruelty free and uses ethically sourced ingredients. I received a free sample in exchange for my honest review.

Daniella H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got a sample of this from PinchMe. All opinions are my own. I haven't heard of this company prior to this but I love love my sample. The smell is great and it made my skin clean and soft. Will be exploring the brand further
Becca R.
Brookhaven, PA
Got this for my husband and I love it! It feels so much more moisturizing and soothing than your typical bar soap. Smells really good too. Now I’ll have to try all the different varieties. My go to- like lush but at a more reasonable price point.
Laís O.
Mesa, AZ
My favorite bar soap ever! The quality is this product is insane! It smells so good even if you are not using it. The best thing is that clean and hidrate your skin and leave a good smell on it. I bought tons of that already and supper recommend it!
Fraenda C.
Mulberry, FL
I love how this soap makes me feel. It smells good and it doesn't leave that residue feeling. I can't wait to try other scents.PACHA SOAP Organic Dirty Hippie Soap Bar, 4 OZ
member-8d0531
This company uses palm oil. Palm oil is bad for the environment and destroys the homes of sun bears and orangutans and indigenous people. Many of it's fragrances and colors are not natural either. There are much better ALL natural products out there. Keep looking.
Elisabeth C.
Seattle, WA
Love love love pacha soaps! They’ve made a huge difference in the quality of the skin of my arms and back! So soothing and nicely scented. Highly recommend!
Vivian S.
San Antonio, TX
Pacha Soap Company Clarifying Charcoal 4 Oz. Natural Soap uploaded by Vivian S.
So clean, so natural, so friendly with skin and smells delicious. Definitely is a great option to change my regular soap. The prices is a little higher but it worth it.

Looking for your answer?